THP Fantasy Football Week 1 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna fly under the radar this year :D

I'm gonna fly under the radar this year :D

If flying under the radar really means by not showing up, then yes, yes you are. You've started out with a bang, that's for sure. I don't even know how you can enjoy your team to be honest.

You so desperately want to be a part of this. It's cute. But we both know that you are, and you will go down in flames tonight. I'm glad you'll be there for each other when Bridges 2.0 hands you your first loss of the season. Moreno will get touches, he's playing for John Fox, that's what he does. Look at the Panthers 2 years ago. Moreno will be his Deangelo!

Keep believing that 2.0. If that makes you sleep better thinking you are losing to me compared to losing to a female, all the power to you. Im not involved and you of all people should know better.

Keep believing that 2.0. If that makes you sleep better thinking you are losing to me compared to losing to a female, all the power to you. Im not involved and you of all people should know better.

The true Icon has spoken

With the "women cave" GG was sitting in watching the games I have to believe this is true, hopefully Ill be lucky to be with someone who enjoys football half as much as her

With the "women cave" GG was sitting in watching the games I have to believe this is true, hopefully Ill be lucky to be with someone who enjoys football half as much as her

Stop sucking up and talk some smack.

Wow... I was projected at 140 points (the highest in our league) and am going to end up with 75 if I am lucky. Can you say under achievers?

If flying under the radar really means by not showing up, then yes, yes you are. You've started out with a bang, that's for sure. I don't even know how you can enjoy your team to be honest.

Cause some of us are happy enough just to have a team :alien: We play each other week 4. That'll be fun.

I feel like Thainer after Ellie got done with him based on the beatdown that One-T put on me.

JB stop setting GGs lineups for her? Is that good TC? :alien:

I guess that's good. But dude, he didn't help her at all this year. No, that's not good. What's good is watching all the guys who had "awesome drafts" get shat canned in week 1.

Man..Dez cramps up and does nothing after the first quarter, now I still have to get 5 points out of my kicker tonight for the win. Not that I think it will be an issue, but this should have been locked up already.

I had way too many points on my bench this week, I'm thinking a few changes are in order, but I'm also thinking it's time to just trade away the team and start over!!!

I should have started Rex Grossman hehe

You so desperately want to be a part of this. It's cute. But we both know that you are, and you will go down in flames tonight. I'm glad you'll be there for each other when Bridges 2.0 hands you your first loss of the season. Moreno will get touches, he's playing for John Fox, that's what he does. Look at the Panthers 2 years ago. Moreno will be his Deangelo!

I am not sure if you are joking or being serious but I just want to state for the record for the LAST TIME that this is MY team and my team alone. Sure I will ask JB if he thinks I am making a good move by possibly dropping a guy and he will always say the same thing "What do you think? If you think it's the right move then do it. Trust your instincts."

Yoccos was with us this weekend while we watched the games and he can testify to the fact that I am slightly obsessed with FF and that this team is all mine.

I am not sure if you are joking or being serious but I just want to state for the record for the LAST TIME that this is MY team and my team alone. Sure I will ask JB if he thinks I am making a good move by possibly dropping a guy and he will always say the same thing "What do you think? If you think it's the right move then do it. Trust your instincts."

Yoccos was with us this weekend while we watched the games and he can testify to the fact that I am slightly obsessed with FF and that this team is all mine.

I believe you GG. But I'm not going to sit here and be the brunt of his jokes without firing back with something. I'm sorry it involves you and I won't do that again. You team has done great so far, I honestly suspect you'll get the W.

Please don't confuse this with a "whoa is me" post b/c it's not.

I normally am not that into MNF but tonight is going to be intense. I still think TC has the upper hand in this matchup with that crazy 29 from Cam Newton, but maybe Reggie Bush has an incredible night and gets 25+ points and my kicker at least 10, then maybe I have a shot, but it's not looking too good. It was a fun 1st week matchup though, I like when they are close it makes it more interesting. :smile:

I believe you GG. But I'm not going to sit here and be the brunt of his jokes without firing back with something. I'm sorry it involves you and I won't do that again. You team has done great so far, I honestly suspect you'll get the W.

Please don't confuse this with a "whoa is me" post b/c it's not.

That's cool, I just want to make sure everyone does know this is my team. I expect the jokes that say it's JB's team and I am fine with it, just as long as people do in fact know it's my team because I play to win. :wink:

I'm just enjoying it while I can.
It's a solid solid team man.
We both waited on QB's, and built pretty solid core players as a result.

The swing in points between Rice and CJ2K is obviously what killed me. Definitely didn't see Rice torching PIT like he did.

Wow!!!

Note to Fildini.

Your team BLOWS!

Good job Chosenlate1. You issued a solid beatdown to the tip!!

Wow!!!

Note to Fildini.

Your team BLOWS!

Good job Chosenlate1. You issued a solid beatdown to the tip!!

hmmmmm...sounds a little freaky

That's cool, I just want to make sure everyone does know this is my team. I expect the jokes that say it's JB's team and I am fine with it, just as long as people do in fact know it's my team because I play to win. :wink:

Right...you are the owner, and JB is the GM making all the player personnel decisions...hahahaha....JK GG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back