The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't call Atlanta 'bad' they're a good team.

So that means the Eagles loss is even worse then if they lost to a bad team that they should have not given up a 10pt lead in the 4Q to

Yes it was even worse. It was terrible.

no way bro....this is their pre season. the Eagles will get comfortable with each other and they will start wrecking shop.

Fandom!

Now i know what the Corwboys fans feel like every year.

their line does get pressure but if you can give a QB some time agaisnt that line, the Lions LB's and secondary will get hammered. So far they've been able to build up big leads where the other team has to pass and the Lions D can just pass rush and not worry about the run. I'd like to see how they do against a balanced attack or in a close game.

More importantly, I just want the Lions to be watchable on Thanksgiving

I'm pretty sure the Lions will be watchable on Thanksgiving, they play the Packers that day! If the Lions can keep up their level of play, it will be a good game.

The other Thanksgiving games are Dallas-Miami and Baltimore-San Francisco. Both of those could be pretty ugly.

I am not a fan buddy. I just really think they will be good.

If they get a good LB and someone to compliment Peters on the other side of the O line they will be tough, However these are two glaring weaknesses right now.

I'm really surprised noone is talking about Rex Grossman. I told everyone... and look at what we are seeing!

I am not a fan buddy. I just really think they will be good.

They have no run defense and are going to keep getting gashed by teams that run well.

a little late for that now....they've made their bed and will live with what they have

If they get a good LB and someone to compliment Peters on the other side of the O line they will be tough, However these are two glaring weaknesses right now.

it's a passing league now....a lot of teams don't run the ball much any more...at least not consistently let alone effectively

They have no run defense and are going to keep getting gashed by teams that run well.

beacuse he's Rex Grossman! he's a wagon whose wheels are just waiting to spin off

I'm really surprised noone is talking about Rex Grossman. I told everyone... and look at what we are seeing!

No one is talking about Grossman because we know that you would fill the forum quota for talk about Grossman by yourself. :alien:

I wouldn't say "no" run defense but they need a linebacker in a bad way.

That is probably more accurate. And yes its a passing league Hanks teams will still game plan to the other teams weakness and exploit it if they can.

Anyone want Cam Newton? He now has back to back 400+ yard games. Looking for a top receiver for him. Any offers in League 2 let me know.

Miami would kill for Grossman!

I wish I had some sort of comeback to that, but I don't, my Dolphins are that bad.

Grossman is looking good. He just needed like 10 years of seasoning.

Kevin

It's not Grossman, it's Shanahan. And their run game. The Skins are running a muck on people.

It's not Grossman, it's Shanahan. And their run game. The Skins are running a muck on people.

While the skins have an improved running game they arent the best and I think this style of offense fits Rex's skillsets. He was confused by the Cardinals jersey color early on but it wasnt the running game that scored on 4th down.

Im actually really impressed by Roy Helu thus far. The dude can run the ball pretty well

I can imagine, that dude has been getting HAMMERED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back