The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seriously crack me up.

It may have been exaggeration on my part. But Vick isn't that pure of a passer.

Only need 5 more TD's from white.

Yeah I need him to put up about 25 since Mike Williams went o'fer and Cedric benson didn't perform as expected against a less than stellar broncos defense.

Yeah I need him to put up about 25 since Mike Williams went o'fer and Cedric benson didn't perform as expected against a less than stellar broncos defense.

No that's not enough. I need almost 40 from him. It could happen.

It really could dude. At least he got a TD already. I think it could be closer than we think.

I mean I'd take 40 too. No complaints from me if you can arrange that.

Still not enough for me. I need him to get 60 so I have a chance tomorrow night.

I love how Brent Celek almost busted a nut celebrating a first down.

Whoops....Silly Ron Mexico.

you'd think vick would learn how to protect the ball by now...

you'd think vick would learn how to protect the ball by now...

It will get worse as the season goes on, not better. He'll get wilder and wilder until he's finally out of control.

Kevin

It will get worse as the season goes on, not better. He'll get wilder and wilder until he's finally out of control.

Kevin
that's for darn sure...he really doesn't seem to learn from his mistakes...unless it means more jail time.

I for one would love to see a Lions v. Bills Super Bowl. Make it so.

Wow, Vick has made some nice throws tonight. He's no Tom Brady but he doesn't look that bad, I've seen worse

Kongfrontation

Vick is not very good under pressure.

Kevin

You gotta win the tough ones. Good job by the Packers.
Agree. Champions find a way to win even when its not pretty. Rodgers and the rest of the offense didnt really have a great day but they made just enough plays to win and the defense bailed them out.

The Pack is giving up too much through the air. 400 plus is way too much. Dial that in and they could roll all season, keep it up and we will struggle
Agree. Champions find a way to win even when its not pretty. Rodgers and the rest of the offense didnt really have a great day but they made just enough plays to win and the defense bailed them out.

The Pack is giving up too much through the air. 400 plus is way too much. Dial that in and they could roll all season, keep it up and we will struggle

They need Williams back, and if Collins is out for a while, though it sounds like he's okay, they are going to struggle some.

Kevin

On the ohter side of the coin, if rodgers remains healthy and our running games continues to improve we will make other offenses score as they have...
They need Williams back, and if Collins is out for a while, though it sounds like he's okay, they are going to struggle some.

Kevin

How is this game looking? Im on campus doing homework

How is this game looking? Im on campus doing homework

1. It's a sunday night hw is understandable
2. You missed another "fineable" hit by ATLs Jackson on Jeremey Mac.
3. it's 24-21 Philly it's been an alright game Philly has 3 turnovers and ATL just looks flat.

On the ohter side of the coin, if rodgers remains healthy and our running games continues to improve we will make other offenses score as they have...

No doubt, you transplanted Cheesehead. Teams are going to have to score quite a bit to beat the Packers. Starks just looks so much better to me than Grant.

Kevin

Vick sitting out now got hit by own teammate :popcorn:

Me too on the Grant comment. I really thought Grant would play better coming off last seasons injury. I felt he had something to prove from the year prior. Once a cheesehead, always a cheesehead!!

No doubt, you transplanted Cheesehead. Teams are going to have to score quite a bit to beat the Packers. Starks just looks so much better to me than Grant.

Kevin

This is a rough game.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back