Wedding Congratulations to Ddec and NerfNY

Congratulations to two great people

cake1071.jpg

Congratulations to two of the finest people I know on THP!!! I am so happy for you both on this great day and look forward to seeing you both next May at the outing.

congrats you two!! cant imagine the awesome week you are about to have

I just first want to say IT'S MY WEDDING DAY!!! That being said Thank You for all of your well wishes and support. I came home yesterday to find a wedding card from an awesome THP'er Rhino. Ddec and I were both surprised and touched.
Just an FYI for everyone you are going to love our cake topper and the MC may make an appearance today. We will share photos, so no worries Morgan. You can stalk our wedding photos all you want:banana:

Again Thank You all so much now I will disappear until some point after the wedding. Not a Gus disappearance but enjoy sometime with just Ddec and I, of course Lexie may join. For those of you who don't know Lexie is our 70 something pound yellow lab. Off to start doing bride things on the morning of my wedding.

Wooot. Yay nerfny!

Congrats!!! Good luck in your future together!!

Congratulations to both of you!

Congrats you two!!

Congratulations. Being married is the best.

Kevin

Couldn't agree more.

This was by far the best day of my life and I wish the same for the both of you. Have fun!

Congratulations guys! Hope you have the most amazing day, honeymoon and of course life together! :D

Congrats I hope you two have a wonderful wedding and enjoy the day.

Congrats guys! I miss that ddec guy :alien:

Congrats guys! I miss that ddec guy :alien:

me too OEM.

Thank you everyone for your well wishes and congratulation throughout this thread. Many of you were around at the outing when we got engaged last Fall. We had our rehearsal dinner last night and were provided with an awesome cake that I thought I'd show everyone.

IMAG0626.jpg

IMAG0627.jpg

That is awesome. Congrats guys. All the best. So ddec... Are you going to be called DNerf now?

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Congrats to you both!

ddec, that cake is AWESOME!

Hey Deano and Nerfny....take it all in, its a very nervous day. It goes by very quickly. I remember driving away from my wedding reception just not believing it was already over.

Have a great day guys! Happy for ya!

Congrats ddec! awesome cake, but where's the THP putter head cover?

me too OEM.

Thank you everyone for your well wishes and congratulation throughout this thread. Many of you were around at the outing when we got engaged last Fall. We had our rehearsal dinner last night and were provided with an awesome cake that I thought I'd show everyone.

IMAG0626.jpg

IMAG0627.jpg

Big congrats to you Dean and Jenn!! It's a big day, but you'll have a total blast. I know Ashley and I did at our just a few short months ago. They say it's one of the best days of your life and it most certainly is!! Have an awesome day and I hope you see you guys again soon!

P.S. That cake is B.A.!!

Check out the guest of honor.
b8c61694-d480-cabf.jpg

Sweet - congrats guys!! Looks awesome.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Dean thats just awesome. All the best too both of you today. So happy for both!

The MC makes an appearance!! That is awesome! Congrats guys and try to remember to have some fun. It can get very hectic

Congrats!

Back