WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havin' some problems here. My pics didn't upload or they didn't post and it won't let me delete or edit this post. Am I missin' somethin'?

Havin' some problems here. My pics didn't upload or they didn't post and it won't let me delete or edit this post. Am I missin' somethin'?

We did a site upgrade last night and are still working out the kinks. What browser are you using? Photobucket is still working well though.

We did a site upgrade last night and are still working out the kinks. What browser are you using? Photobucket is still working well though.

Gotcha. I'm usin' Firefox. I'll give the ol' Photobucket a go. Thanks, I remember now readin' that yesterday.

Nope, that's not workin' either. And I just sent a couple pics that way via PM to another member, but it says "invalid URL" when I try to put them in a post.

Nope, that's not workin' either. And I just sent a couple pics that way via PM to another member, but it says "invalid URL" when I try to put them in a post.

Very strange, if you use IE you can edit your posts as you did before. I hate using IE too, but for now it should help you out. If you find any thing else wrong with how the site is working right now, please send me a pm with what you are seeing, or post it in the upgrade thread that i am bumping up now.

Finally, the iron search is over! Just bought a 2nd set of these tonight with prosoft inserts. I have some for these to see if I like them. Been a loooong search, but these look great, feel great and perform for me. Got these NEW and the 2nd set, both, together for well under what I paid for the Di11's. These shafts are regular flex so I think that has alot to do with the feel I'm lookin' for. Hell, I even mix in a little draw or 2 and that was unheard of for me. I can go at that Saga, the harder the better it performs. Awesome shaft.

They are definite sleepers and a keepers!

IMG_3328Medium.jpg

IMG_3329Medium.jpg

IMG_3331Medium.jpg

IMG_3332Medium.jpg

IMG_3330Medium.jpg

Last edited:
That's interesting Jman, I don't see too many iron sets where the stickers that are a half cut or whatever are displayed on the front..

Actually looks pretty good!

Yeah, me either, it's just something I've always liked for some funky reason, you know me...a little different lol

Landon, very nice bud. Gorgeous setup and those irons are sick. Glad to see the Wishon still rockin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, me either, it's just something I've always liked for some funky reason, you know me...a little different lol

Landon, very nice bud. Gorgeous setup and those irons are sick. Glad to see the Wishon still rockin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right back atcha J!

LB, I love it when you post. You just have clubs you don't see very often.

Gee, guess who?

IMG_20110917_120412.jpg

Wow, some sweet bags here guy's, I've missed this thread for a while. Jman, nice bag buddy, which putter is in the slot right now?

Man, these Adams A4rsare more popular than I realized. I really like them and they are priced too good to be true at Dicks. I assume it's a made for dicks set as I haven't seen them anywhere else. They look really good. Best of luck!

Okay, I added a TM Burner 2.0 5 wood and some new iron covers. I decided I wanted a different color of iron cover so here is the updated photo's of my bag.

bag3.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAwODMuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAwODQuanBn-1.jpg

Last edited:
Great looking bag and setup there BF!

Nice bag BF, only thing is those irons look to good to be hidden!

there FIFY! I will add an updated photo with no covers. Plus one with my frog cover for my driver, that I'm getting from Patty at Blind9 once it is here.

there FIFY! I will add an updated photo with no covers. Plus one with my frog cover for my driver, that I'm getting from Patty at Blind9 once it is here.

Liking the naked club look!

Had a few minutes at lunch to take some photos. Never a bad idea to have a little proof of them for the insurance company if they are stolen like my last set.

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

Nice bag BF. I'll admit that those shaft stickers make me want to peel them off though heh.

Great bag there J. Those Bstone iron's look fantastic in the staff bag

Had a few minutes at lunch to take some photos. Never a bad idea to have a little proof of them for the insurance company if they are stolen like my last set.

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

Nice looking set! I wish mine looked as pertty. Good assortment as well.

iOS using Tapatalk

That's a really sharp looking bag jlbrown70!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back