THP Fantasy Football Week 1 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think our match comes down to the wire. The good news is, both of us would easily beat 75% of our league this week.

Kmac, I hope Romo has a monster night for you dude.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Newton was a beast out there and I am not going to lie I can't believe you got 18 out of Hightower and I can't believe I got 20 out of Beanie. It's definitely going to come down to the wire for us, but I have a feeling you will get the win. Either way it was a fun matchup and I am so freaking psyched that football is finally here!

Guys I have a trade offer that I need input on.

Give: Andre Johnson and Jahvid Best
Get: Adrian Peterson and Santana Moss

I have a feeling that I will get an overwhelming majority telling me to do it but Johnson has been a constant for me the last few seasons and Peterson honestly scares me. I have Roddy White and Mike Williams (TB) as my other receivers and McFadden as my other rb.

What are the opinions?

Really Tolbert with 35 points? White with pretty much nothing? I love fantasy football.

yea that kills me. I have Tolbert on my bench. And it is looking like my game will come down to just a few points. 77-67 and I have 3 to go, CG13 has 2 to go. I hope I can hang on to the lead.

Here it is boys and girls. The week 1 thread for THP Fantasy Football Leagues. We have three leagues this year and it should be a lot of fun each week. One request we have is that these threads stay about THP leagues. If someone wants to talk about their regular leagues, by all means start a thread on it, but lets keep this one to the 3 leagues happening on these boards.

The season kicks off Thursday, so make sure you have your lineups turned in as necessary.

Good luck everybody.

Guys I have a trade offer that I need input on.

Give: Andre Johnson and Jahvid Best
Get: Adrian Peterson and Santana Moss

I have a feeling that I will get an overwhelming majority telling me to do it but Johnson has been a constant for me the last few seasons and Peterson honestly scares me. I have Roddy White and Mike Williams (TB) as my other receivers and McFadden as my other rb.

What are the opinions?

Please see first post.
I know it seems trivial, but it is done for a reason since there are 3 full THP leagues.
We have a whole section, please just create a new thread if it is not about the THP leagues. Thanks.

Please see first post.
I know it seems trivial, but it is done for a reason since there are 3 full THP leagues.
We have a whole section, please just create a new thread if it is not about the THP leagues. Thanks.

Sorry about that. Will do.

Going into the night game I have a 21 pt lead and Witten left to play, Huskair has Sanchez and Brandon Lloyd left to play, this is going to be a close week 1.

Who would be the QB to pick up to replace Kerry Collins after week 1. Cam Newton or Ryan Fitzpatrick?

oh and im up 60 and he has Welker, Miles Austin and Cowboys, i still have Nick Folk

Going into the night game I have a 21 pt lead and Witten left to play, Huskair has Sanchez and Brandon Lloyd left to play, this is going to be a close week 1.

I am up 20 and Boy named Suh still has Brady and Gronkowski (sp?). Unless something crazy happens I think he has this one

I am up 20 and Boy named Suh still has Brady and Gronkowski (sp?). Unless something crazy happens I think he has this one

It going to be a close one. Hernandez usually takes a couple grabs that Gronk should get. Hopefully Brady comes out big for me.

Dez!!!!

Dez is good!

Is it possible for an RB to score over 40-50 points? :alien2:

Is it possible for an RB to score over 40-50 points? :alien2:

Possible yes, probable no.

Going into Monday Night Football with 21 pt lead vs Brandon Lloyd. It will be a nail biter.

I'm happy I broke 100 especially without Foster and leaving 46 pts on the bench.

So it looks like I'm the Bad News Bears this year. QB gone. Kicker gone. Can't wait till next years draft!!:beat-up:

Well good start to the season for me, pretty good win, but I left a lot of points on the bench.

Crap, nothing worse than getting matched up against one of the top-scoring teams of the week.
I need a miracle 36 pts from DMC tomorrow night to pull off the win.

I have a 35 point lead with Tadashi still having Reggie Bush left, barring a miracle I think I've got this one.

I have a 35 point lead with Tadashi still having Reggie Bush left, barring a miracle I think I've got this one.

I think it's safe to say you have the win.

Crap, nothing worse than getting matched up against one of the top-scoring teams of the week.
I need a miracle 36 pts from DMC tomorrow night to pull off the win.

I'm just enjoying it while I can.

Wow TC and GG are locked in a battle. Even the projections have them tied. I think right now TC's team has a slight edge based on matchups, but that changes if Moreno is moved to part time back as is being discussed.

Wow TC and GG are locked in a battle. Even the projections have them tied. I think right now TC's team has a slight edge based on matchups, but that changes if Moreno is moved to part time back as is being discussed.

I have been following this match more than mine. Its been fun to watch GG take the lead early, now TC is working his way back. I actually think he has the advantage here

My team had a great showing this weekend. With any luck I might be able to get over 60pts.

I'm sure Moreno gets benched. And I get creamed. All I want to do is break 100. The good news is: JB's Nuts would smear Team Texas!

And my point in the NFL thread lives on....:alien:

And my point in the NFL thread lives on....:alien:

You so desperately want to be a part of this. It's cute. But we both know that you are, and you will go down in flames tonight. I'm glad you'll be there for each other when Bridges 2.0 hands you your first loss of the season. Moreno will get touches, he's playing for John Fox, that's what he does. Look at the Panthers 2 years ago. Moreno will be his Deangelo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back