Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good luck doing that Gray. I'll have fun letting you hit first on every fairway we go to ;)

Good luck doing that Gray. I'll have fun letting you hit first on every fairway we go to ;)

haha but my ball will be in the fairway and you long knockers will be looking in the Ga. mountains for your balls. Watch out as them black bear up there are trained to eat young bucks up lol!

I want to know who those young bucks are who are bragging about taking myself and DawgDaddy to the woodshed for the afternoon scramble match. I can't wait to get some of that action!

I ain't worried. The tower of power and his trusty sidekick col. sanders will be to much for anyone to overcome.

--
tapatalk

I ain't worried. The tower of power and his trusty sidekick col. sanders will be to much for anyone to overcome.

--
tapatalk
I like chicken!!!

haha but my ball will be in the fairway and you long knockers will be looking in the Ga. mountains for your balls. Watch out as them black bear up there are trained to eat young bucks up lol!

I can just tell you know. Now that I have the Razr Hawk in the bag. I will be in the fairway along away in front of you! BOOM!

I like chicken!!!

This man can eat a family size bucket of fried chicken in 5 minutes. It will be similar to the bucket kicking er I mean butt kicking we are going to put on those young whupper snappers. lol

I can just tell you know. Now that I have the Razr Hawk in the bag. I will be in the fairway along away in front of you! BOOM!

Yea that's right you are supposed to be in my morning foursome. I will take care of you then young un :eek:)!

I remember being young and playing the old guys who hit it 175 and right down the middle every shot, they always beat me bad, now I am that old man and this is going to be a clinic, DD & OG for the hicks with sticks win.

I like chicken!!!

I like those 7 herbs and spices you concocted.

To bad you'll be out of the hole soon after. Team hicks is gonna be dropping ---- on yall.

--
tapatalk

Yea that's right you are supposed to be in my morning foursome. I will take care of you then young un :eek:)!

I hate to break your spirit so early in the weekend.

I hate to break your spirit so early in the weekend.

haha you must be feeling like a drum because that is how you are going to get your beating.. {Grin}!!!

Im sneaky long and fairly straight. Once I get in a good rhythm, I'll be unstoppable.

Im sneaky long and fairly straight. Once I get in a good rhythm, I'll be unstoppable.

You are not planning on rolling down one of those steep hills at Butternut Creek are ya. lol The only good thing you got going for ya is being on Team Hicks & Sticks because the afternoon scramble ain't going to be pretty for you young bucks....

And why would that be Gray? Will the beer be flowing by that time?

I see im going up against Dmb012 for the sat afternoon play. Well lookes like i better get those new ADAMS irons dialed in so I can hand out some scunion.

If my handi changes by the time we do this i will make sure to notify. It has be in flux since my hand sugurey and now new irons. So I will do my best to be as accurate as possible. oob gets updated after every round.

I see im going up against Dmb012 for the sat afternoon play. Well lookes like i better get those new ADAMS irons dialed in so I can hand out some scunion.

Its going ot be an Adams invasion in Blairsvilles in a month. Looking forward to it buddy.

Our teams have become a little lopsided because we have had some leave and some join since I originally formed teams. Just remember it's all about having a good time!! We may have to give a few strokes here and there. We'll see how it plays out. There's still a good bit of time left and things may change between now and then.

Its going ot be an Adams invasion in Blairsvilles in a month. Looking forward to it buddy.

That's right! There will be three of you gaming the new Adams A12OS at the Get Together.. That is too cool...

If my handi changes by the time we do this i will make sure to notify. It has be in flux since my hand sugurey and now new irons. So I will do my best to be as accurate as possible. oob gets updated after every round.

That is cool man. We are going there to have fun and play some golf. Just test those new irons and get used to them. I can't wait to see what they look like that weekend. Don't worry about the HC and have fun playing with new irons.

Our teams have become a little lopsided because we have had some leave and some join since I originally formed teams. Just remember it's all about having a good time!! We may have to give a few strokes here and there. We'll see how it plays out. There's still a good bit of time left and things may change between now and then.

The only strokes Dawg & I are going to give those young whupper snappers is to their pride.. hehe

That is cool man. We are going there to have fun and play some golf. Just test those new irons and get used to them. I can't wait to see what they look like that weekend. Don't worry about the HC and have fun playing with new irons.

Will do I cant wait for the chance to get to meet yall

Back