Masters Experience w/ THP & Bridgestone Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is an article that really should be read by everybody on the forum. It was written by TC about his experience going to his first Masters on behalf of THP & Bridgestone Golf.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=16280

TC: phenomenal write up man. I have never read a piece where I felt like I could imagine everything that you experienced. I know you are an enormous golf fan and this fulfilled a dream, I think it's awesome.

Bridgestone Golf: words can't be said that would express my thanks for what you do for THP. Incredible relationship being built between THP and Bridgestone Golf.

Almost bone chilling stuff here, again, outstanding recap of a once in a lifetime experience TC!!

Now that is epic reporting. Great write up TC and one of the best articles I have read on THP in quite some time. You certainly captured the feeling of witnessing the Masters experience well. Glad you were fortunate enough to go and many thanks to THP and Bridgestone for making this possible.

Once you visit Augusta it truly is never the same but getting such an inside view had to be awesome buddy. I would hope every TAPer will get the opportunity to visit Augusta National. It is the pinnacle of golf experiences anywhere. You really have to see it in person to appreciate its magnificence. It truly brought me to my knees and the tournament is never the same once you go. You captured everything perfectly.

TapAhoy!

WOW!! First thing I want to know is how did you keep so quite about this until now?? If I was going to the Masters everybody I know would know it...LOL. Great Read TC....What an incredible honor and opportunity! I won't lie, just reading that I got a little choked up, so I can only imagine how you felt! So cool that Bridgestone has that much respect for Augusta and for THP.....consider me incredibly jealous!

Wow. Amazing piece TC. I literally felt like I was right there with you at Augusta National. I love reading your writing and this is no exception. It sounds like you had an amazing day out there.

Just finished reading the article/review. That is truly a once in a lifetime experience. Fantastic job by THP and Bridgestone but we all would expect nothing less. I am super jealous but it couldnt have happened to a nicer guy. Very happy for you TC. The relationship that THP has formed is partially to do with the great members of this site reviewing and buying Bridgestone equipment but it is largely to do with the phenomenal work JB and GG have done over the years with them. So a big thank you to them. Thanks for sharing this amazing experience with us TC.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Awesome read TC, you captured that experience well. I am fortunate enough to relate to everything you said about Augusta National, and as a fellow THPer I wish to thank Bridgestone Golf, JB & GG for making that mind blowing experience possible for you. I have been a Bridgestone fan for years and know how much of a class company they are. I also have been lucky enough to have been invited to the Bridgestone testing facility in Covington twice and they do know how to make a person feel very welcome.

You took me back to my first trip to
Augusta TC, thanks for that! This may be one of the best pieces I have read of yours, thanks for taking the time.
Augusta National is a pretty special place and then The Masters on top of it via THP and Bridgestone is pretty damn cool.
It's amazing how the shots echo through the trees. There are thousands of people but when you hear that strike it's like your standing in a canyon and the sounds just wraps itself around you. One of the best experiences in golf.

great writeup TC, had to be tough to put words to all that you experienced...great job!

Jeez, thanks for all the comments so far. I appreciate you guys taking the time to read the article. I can't begin to describe how thankful I am and how awesome that day was.

Awesome read bro, very well detailed and read like a storybook. Thanks to Bridgestone for their continuing support of this great community.

Great write up Lucas. I really enjoyed spending the day with you at the Masters.

Great write up Lucas. I really enjoyed spending the day with you at the Masters.

Sweet, I wondered who the 'we' was in this one...

Great write up! Thanks for sharing your experience as a patron at the Masters for the masses that could not and may not ever have the opportunity to experience that special place and tournament. Thanks for being so descriptive and allowing us to vicariously walk in your shoes for the day.

Last edited:
Fantastic writing TC! As always you have the ability to convey your experience so that we can see what you saw. I am really happy that you got to do this. No one more deserving. Thanks to THP and Bridgestone for letting one of us Hackers dreams come true.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Jeez, thanks for all the comments so far. I appreciate you guys taking the time to read the article. I can't begin to describe how thankful I am and how awesome that day was.

Your presence definitely explains why a lefty won the Masters as well. I am thinking Bubba may want to contact you shortly.

Great job TC! Very informative and the excitement just oozes out of your comments. I enjoyed your take on the most amazing golf tournament in the world! Bridgestone Golf is first class and produces so many quality products. It's cool how every player in the game, can be fitted to the perfect ball for them, through the Bridgestone fitting system.

Terrific article TC, very detailed and made me feel like I was right there with you. Glad you got to expirence the Maters first hand. Well done THP and Bridgestone!

I loved reading that. I imagine that day meant the world to you and I'm happy you got to experience it. What a great gesture from THP and Bridgestone.

Absolutely incredible write up, TC! What a visceral experience that was for you...I was smiling from ear to ear from the first sentence. Well done, TC, well done THP, and well done Bridgestone.

How awesome was that? Freaking fantastic write up TC.

Great writing TC. It really is all the little things that make the experience of attending a round of the Masters so different than any other tournament. They have every little detail covered, and as hard as it can be to get in the gates, they really treat you right once you are.

Glad you had such a great experience.

Great write-up, so excited for TC to be able to experience that. I am truly jealous though too lol

Great read TC!

Made me wish I could've been there. :)

Back