Seemore DB4x - THP Preview

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This arrived at my house today for a THP review. Here is a little intro video and some pics. Enjoy!

DSC01479.jpg

DSC01499.jpg

DSC01494.jpg

DSC01490.jpg

DSC01500.jpg

Beauty - looks very sharp! Never rolled a SeeMore plumbers neck; looking forward to your thoughts!

Thanks to SeeMore for allowing THP staff to review!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Very beautiful putter, love the black on white.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

• Staff
Hard to convey just how nice this looks. This is milled carbon steel with the gunmetal finish. It's really stunning in person.

That's a great looking putter, Hawk! I haven't gamed that type of putter since I got my first FGP, but it does look nice and puttable! Have fun with it.

Hard to convey just how nice this looks. This is milled carbon steel with the gunmetal finish. It's really stunning in person.

That is an amazing looking putter, Hawk. Absolutely stunning. Love the plumbers neck, and add in the alignment aid on the mallet as well as the RST, no doubt about it, I want this putter.

Slick headcover to top it off!

Very sharp looking. Has great lines and I love me a black club to. It really makes it stand out. Gator skin cover just tops it off to.

Wow, very nice.

Pretty sweet. Wish i could roll a plumbers neck they look awesome.

This will be getting a trip to the putting green tomorrow afternoon. I've played around with it on the indoor green and it's very easy to line up. Nice solid sound to it as well.

Real pretty, Hawk! Love the finish and the headcover is top notch to boot. Can't wait to hear more.

I went through a lot of the other forum tester Seemore thread earlier today. Seems like a great product and a great company behind them. Their rep seemed to really help all the guys that were testing. Definitely on my radar now. Never would have been before. Just shows my ignorance on great products.

That is gorgeous. Can't wait to read your thoughts Hawk

Really nice!
Thanks for the pictures too!

Jealous!

Gorgeous putter, I really liked the sound of that

Very sleek looking, love the vid Hawk. Good thing I cannot put with a plumber's neck if my life depended on it lol.

Wow I like this seemore a lot. Looks like one I could game for sure. Good luck with the review can't wait to hear some initial thoughts

Nice. Of all the Seemores I've seen, this is the best looking. I would love to roll that thing. Looking forward to the review.

Hawk do you normally putt with a plumbers neck? I have recently converted to center shaft and absolutely love it

Simply sweet!. I love the plumber's neck and mid-mallet. This could be awesome!

My 'gamer' that I haven't used for almost a month is a slant neck 1/2 shaft offset blade. I've used a plumbers neck a few times as well.

Very nice Hawk! Enjoy the SeeMore experience!

Back