2011 ESPN NFL Eliminator Challenge

I'm in. Bragging rights are all mine!

Nope....you have had enough reason to brag as of late!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I've really been overthinking my pick for the week. Lose in week 1, and you're done for the season. Pressure.

I've really been overthinking my pick for the week. Lose in week 1, and you're done for the season. Pressure.

No you aren't. Officially, the challenge is how many you get right all season.

I think it should be the way you are talking about though.

No you aren't. Officially, the challenge is how many you get right all season.

I think it should be the way you are talking about though.

Oh, I have never done the Eliminator on ESPN. I know in some of them (Colin Cowherd talks about it), you miss one pick, and you are done for the season.

With trozzo and biggsy that gives us 24 people. About 30 more minutes left.

Just signed up. less than 25 minutes to Kick off

T minus 15. Last bump.

Well I'm gone out of this. Enjoyed it! haha

Thanks Chiefs...you suck. Todd Haley needs to learn how to prepare a football team!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Thanks Chiefs...you suck. Todd Haley needs to learn how to prepare a football team!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

you're gone too?

oh well then whats the point between this and Pigskin pick'em oh well. I'll continue on!

oh well then whats the point between this and Pigskin pick'em oh well. I'll continue on!
This one you pick one game and can only pick each team one time. The PickEm you pick all the games.

I already started better than last year! haha

you're gone too?

ESPN League, you finish out the year. The Eliminator means you cant repick a team once you pick them.

I thought the same thing at first.

Uugh, the fickleness of sport. Last season I go 17-0, then out at the first hurdle this season

%$*#@$(*@#$(* Browns!!!! Why did I pick the Browns?!?!?! :banghead:

It looked like a lock. I had the Browns, then switched prior to Kick Off to the Chiefs. Either way, I was wrong. Thankfully I get to use the Browns as a pick later in the year...DOH.

From a Browns fan...you should never pick the Browns.

haha true but remember that game like two years ago? With Anderson throwing 4-5 TDs or whatever it was haha

Back