The Little THP Birdie Thread

What if I told you Cutler wasnt as bad as I make him out to be sometimes? Then maybe would you tell me?

The birdie would killme. If you admit Rex is better than Romo.........Maaaaaybe..... hahahahhaha

This is`a great thread. I love hearing the bird tweeting about big boxes with big black letters on them

The bird has too much fun haha

What would you reconsider?

He opted not to put his name in the hat for the Wilson iron testing due to shoulder issues. I think that is what this is in reference to.

Enough of that!! Here birdie birdie....I got a worm for you if you tell me secrets!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

So I guess Wilson means less than TaylorMade to a certain THPer.

I wonder if tmex feeds the little birdie the worm from his cuervo?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

The birdie would killme. If you admit Rex is better than Romo.........Maaaaaybe..... hahahahhaha

You know that would never happen Yoccos. Not a chance.

I thought maybe that was the case as well.. Very unfortunate as I am pumped to see what Wilson is bringing to the table with these gorgeous irons, maybe the best looking irons I have ever seen. The success of the Di11s will hopefully carry over to this set as well.

Unfortunately yes. We also discussed this topic in the Future of Product Testing thread I believe. Oh well, back to the birdie. I'm excited to hear what's in store!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

You guys are hilarious! After watching a serious/straightforward video, to get one like this just tickles my funny bone.

If it's not R11 irons must be 40 Ghost putters!

I wonder if tmex feeds the little birdie the worm from his cuervo?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Thats still yours buddy. The little birdie kicks @ss though!!!

If it's not R11 irons must be 40 Ghost putters!

I wouldn't bother guessing... You never know what the birdie has in store!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

I vote we water board the birdie till it comes clean with the info. HEHEHEHE. Im with griff on the 40 ghost putters. i would golf a whole round in a skirt for one of those.

I love a massive TWEET like that!

Thats still yours buddy. The little birdie kicks @ss though!!!

Tweet Tweet Efffin Tweet, brought to you by Tmex and Efffin Wow Factor Productions

What would you reconsider?

returning my irons lol...the R11s were announced a week after I ordered mine and I still think about switching every time I read how much everyone loves them.

My first clubs were wilson and I loved them actually. I still am not partaking in testing but if I keep hearing about these irons and how good they are I might crack and get rid of my RXFs

WOW.....I think the THP birdie rocks!

returning my irons lol...the R11s were announced a week after I ordered mine and I still think about switching every time I read how much everyone loves them.

My first clubs were wilson and I loved them actually. I still am not partaking in testing but if I keep hearing about these irons and how good they are I might crack and get rid of my RXFs

Sucks about the arm in a sling. I'd say that's a pretty good reason to not be trying to test irons for THP hahaha!

I'm getting married in a few weeks and for the last month or so there have been boxes on the front porch and you know it's pretty exciting. But I am not getting anything as exciting as what must come to your house on what seems like a very regular basis.

That reminds me - the first set of irons I bought myself were Wilson John Daly's - right out of a catalogue!!

Back