2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth behind the Tower of Power has come out.
You keep battling Ethel and shooting 44 on the back and you will certainly be ready for Team THP.
The nerves set in against Esther and Beatrice, you might have a heart attack playing against Team THP.

I will be ready for you and the rest of the Staffers because I will be game tough by then.. Playing little old ladies and taking their pennies is stressful work but somebody has to do it. :eek:(.. I'm honing my outing skills to the highest degree so you staffers will be shaking when the Tower walks up to the first tee. The ground will shake and the sweat will be popping off Hawk's head like a buzzard on the hunt. Yep this is serious training!

Cue Patrick swayze voice 'no one puts baby (2012 outing) in the corner'
Turn voice off.
Lots of announcements still to come for the outing.

Kongfrontation

I haven't been in this thread in days and it appears that nothing has changed, OG is clearly senile and still thinks he has 60 people against the 6 from team THP. Who he's not even totally aware of who is actually on the team.

To put this in terms that you will understand..... Ole Gray you're about as nutty as a fruitcake!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I haven't been in this thread in days and it appears that nothing has changed, OG is clearly senile and still thinks he has 60 people against the 6 from team THP. Who he's not even totally aware of who is actually on the team.

To put this in terms that you will understand..... Ole Gray you're about as nutty as squirrel sh!t!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

FIFY!!

to be honest I am more excited about the outing than I am TMC 2.0, I am going to the outing I am not even gonna try to be in TMC 2.0, no way I could swing both if I was lucky enough to get in TMC, plus I think being at the outing meeting everybody and hitting all the clubs imaginable and making memories cant be beat. Dont get me wrong TMC 2.0 would be a experience of a lifetime but IMO so is the outing

Well said. I would love the mc. But I'm already in this so I'm excites for this

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

I heard Gray battled it out with an 80 year old today and almost won. He's got me questioning everything I've said so far.

I heard Gray battled it out with an 80 year old today and almost won. He's got me questioning everything I've said so far.

You might be a 12 by then, but you are still going down.

For the record. Actually Cathy is four years younger than me and won the Ladies club championship two years ago. I still have you in my sights for the outing my feathered friend.

I miss the dudes that I got to play with, hang with, and room with at the outing in May. You all are going to have a blast!

I miss the dudes that I got to play with, hang with, and room with at the outing in May. You all are going to have a blast!

What about the dudette? :confused2:

Geez. That's pretty awesome for a 82 year old.

For the record. Actually Cathy is four years younger than me and won the Ladies club championship two years ago. I still have you in my sights for the outing my feathered friend.

Gray, that is not an edit. That is a post. Man when you get into this thread you go wild eh?

Of course Kelly!

They call me the wild man and why are you not coming next year?

The beauty of GC is that from any set of tees you can play conservatively off the tee on the tougher holes instead of trying to over power it. Kongfrontation

"I just gave away the US Open."

"Yeh but they'll remember your twelve."

The greens today were about 90% healed and syllable rolled about a 10-10.5. The course will be in great shape for the outing. JWow and I did our best to leave our bad shots out there. Can't wait til the outing!!!

Kongfrontation

The greens today were about 90% healed and syllable rolled about a 10-10.5. The course will be in great shape for the outing. JWow and I did our best to leave our bad shots out there. Can't wait til the outing!!!

Kongfrontation

Good to hear!!

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Edit: For some reason my computer is taking me into threads I didn't intend to go into. Second time in 2 days I made the wrong post in the wrong thread.

to stay OT; I can't wait

Kongfrontation

Wow you play a lotta golf, wish I had your schedule.

I saw a post where the wow factor shot a 43 on the back nine today. He was trying to beat some baseball player named Roger Clemens and blew a gasket. If he shoots that at the outing he will be left in the dust. lol

I saw a post where the wow factor shot a 43 on the back nine today. He was trying to beat some baseball player named Roger Clemens and blew a gasket. If he shoots that at the outing he will be left in the dust. lol

Actually Ole Gray, I did beat that baseball player. Not Beatrice Esterhouse from 4B in the retirement community.
I shot 82 at Grand Cypress North/South. Ironically, the same score that I shot when I beat you there by close to 20 strokes. :act-up:
Just in case that memory is a little fuzzy.

Actually Ole Gray, I did beat that baseball player. Not Beatrice Esterhouse from 4B in the retirement community.
I shot 82 at Grand Cypress North/South. Ironically, the same score that I shot when I beat you there by close to 20 strokes. :act-up:
Just in case that memory is a little fuzzy.

But gray doesn't remember that round. He's pretty sure he's never played Grand Forrest golf club yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back