That was hilarious...I sold you two. The best part is someone(thainer) ruined it but I re-sold it

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

I think the wrong Calloway went into the car business lol. You had me hook line and sinker not once but twice!:beat-up:

I haven't played golf with a lot of people because I am simply not good enough. I was petrified to play with Gray and Kelly because I knew I was going to slow everyone down. I am good at picking up though, I know when my 50 strokes are too many and it's time to move to the next hole.

You are good enough to play with me anytime GG. Heck I play with Yorkem

So you're saying Yorkem is slower and a worse player than GG...nice chunk, real nice...I kid if course

Kongfrontation

I gotta chim in on these fries and mayo. First of all if you want angioplasty keep eat'n that crap. Or at least do it the Baltimore way and put gravy on them tater pieces. But if you must use mayo at least mix with ketchup like my boy Spank...

Kongfrontation

Add cheese to that and helllloooo disco fries!

GG, I know as a fact that you'll be tearing it up sooner than later. Keep at them lessons and sure enough they will pay off dividends.

I gotta chim in on these fries and mayo. First of all if you want angioplasty keep eat'n that crap. Or at least do it the Baltimore way and put gravy on them tater pieces. But if you must use mayo at least mix with ketchup like my boy Spank...

Kongfrontation

I don't do fried potatoes anymore, just remembering from growing up out in the country. We had fried potatoes EVERY night and mayo was so good. I didn't know any better then and it wouldn't have made any difference because that was all we had. My dad had his first coronary at age 42, go figure???

GG, I sent JB a PM a little over a week ago about playing a round next month when I am in Florida for a week (specific dates about when I will be in Orlando are still TBD) but it would be great if you wanted to play as well. Obviously the whole thing is still up in the air til I know specific dates but in case he can squeeze a round in with me I didnt want to leave you out!

GG, I sent JB a PM a little over a week ago about playing a round next month when I am in Florida for a week (specific dates about when I will be in Orlando are still TBD) but it would be great if you wanted to play as well. Obviously the whole thing is still up in the air til I know specific dates but in case he can squeeze a round in with me I didnt want to leave you out!

Thank you! Chances are I would stay behind so one of us could be in the office, but thanks for thinking of me!! :smile:

Wow...really...I may be bad, but I am fast. Probably because I do not stand over putts forever and 3 jack like you.

Bump....jwow vs kongfrontation part deux today at Grand Cypress! Playing the North/South on an hour & some change. Post round interviews and pressers to follow

Kongfrontation

Bump....jwow vs kongfrontation part deux today at Grand Cypress! Playing the North/South on an hour & some change. Post round interviews and pressers to follow

Kongfrontation

Careful - JB is wearing some game changing shoes today!! You guys have fun!

Watch out T he may have a bit of Lunar Control today, not sure if it's an advantage or not lol, but something to watch.

Love those nines, enjoy.

Wonder if he will be able to play even faster than normal. Wait is that even Posssible? hehe Have fun!

I saw the PGA Lunar thread come up but driving, is he sporting them....I'll play him for them if he is...hehe

Kongfrontation

I saw the PGA Lunar thread come up but driving, is he sporting them....I'll play him for them if he is...hehe

Kongfrontation

Yep, he is. Hope I did not ruin his surprise! :D

Kongfrontation

If you win them I will play you if you give me 30 strokes. :alien:

Have fun!

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

You guys have a blast and enjoy yourselves out there!

I love this thread. JB is so awesome to golf with that he never has to make a tee time. He just shows up and plays when he wants at any course.

You know they are on #1 talking about you, right? :D

Nawwwwww. They are playing the North/South course and I hit that fairway. It was the New Course with the two football field wide fairway number one that I missed. lol

Just got interesting playing with the Rocket aka Rodger Clemens
0ab1977e.jpg

Kongfrontation

Damn - now that is cool!!

That is freaking awesome right there. I bet he hits the ball a mile, I'm not saying, I'm just saying.....

That's pretty damn cool, I'm a fan.

Back