The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHHAHA.
Cromartie returns kicks like he practices safe sex.

Wow these offenses in week 1 look horrible across the league. How many delay of game penalties are we going to get? Jets didn't even get another play off before the 2 minute warning.

Dallas CB's are going in and out and the jets have yet to test them.

I don't think he can dude. He not very good at quarterbacking.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Umm somebody might wanna get a hat on ware.

--
tapatalk

Ware could have some sick sack numbers in this defense this year.

And if you draw the defense offsides with a snap count, have the center snap the ball.

I wonder if Sanchize throws to Plax this game?

Lets go LT :D :D :D

I don't think he can dude. He not very good at quarterbacking.

Its comical at best. I did not think he could regress much, but he looks like he has.
Still making decent decisions and good short passes, but cannot throw it down field.
Which of course is the Cowboys weakness.

he's no Cam Newton that's for sure

Would it kill the Dallas CB's to actually turn around and look for the ball?

Now that was a good pass.
Im starting to think that if you combined Romo and Sanchez you would have a heck of a QB.
One guy that is great at short passes and does not panic in redzone, but cannot throw a deep ball.
And one guy that can throw it all over the field, but has happy feet, tunnel vision and panics in red zone.

Now that was a good pass.
Im starting to think that if you combined Romo and Sanchez you would have a heck of a QB.
One guy that is great at short passes and does not panic in redzone, but cannot throw a deep ball.
And one guy that can throw it all over the field, but has happy feet, tunnel vision and panics in red zone.

I would still take Pennington over both of them.

I didn't think Dallas would keep it close let alone be winning. Atleast giants lol.

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

he's no Cam Newton that's for sure

No, he sure isn't. He's a chicken sh*t who doesn't trust himself. He shouldn't be this timid at this point in his young career. I feel sorry for you, having to defend a mediocre QB like him.

I didn't think Dallas would keep it close let alone be winning. Atleast giants lol.

What???? lol.I have no idea what this means with giants. Rex killed the Giants

I would still take Pennington over both of them.

Who would your backup be though, cause you're gonna need one after the first strong gust of wind knocks chad out.

--
tapatalk

Who would your backup be though, cause you're gonna need one after the first strong gust of wind knocks chad out.

--
tapatalk

Haha seriously! I always wished I could see him play for the broncos and be healthy.

One thing I find interesting is that the 1st week has been loaded with offensive numbers and poor tackling and defense. This game is not exactly an offensive barn burner. One of the few.

I think this has been a very good game so far.

What???? lol.I have no idea what this means with giants. Rex killed the Giants

Meant to sat atleast giants lost lol

Every time I hear the name Orlando Scandrick, I think of the name Troy Hambrick. Another brilliant JJ move...hehe

That line backer for Dallas seems pretty solid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back