The Little THP Birdie Thread

Love the little birdie! Tweet away! Sing joyful songs!

I wonder if the next test thread will blow up....hmmmmm

Kongfrontation

How cool is that! You ROCK little birdie.

So I guess Wilson means less than TaylorMade to a certain THPer.

Not me!!!! I would love to test the Wilsons just as much! Love me that little birdie !!!!

Not me!!!! I would love to test the Wilsons just as much! Love me that little birdie !!!!

Same here bud, I have been wanting to hit those wilsons since first seeing the pics, gorgeous

So I guess Wilson means less than TaylorMade to a certain THPer.

My first set of irons as an assistant were Wilson Fat Shafts. This technology was a head of it's time. Sweet set of irons.....This new set..my guess is new tech from Wilson...hmmmmm

Kongfrontation

I wonder if tmex feeds the little birdie the worm from his cuervo?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

That's best part and shot!

Kongfrontation

I love birdies, this thread has gotten stupid, I'm not even going to dignify it with a response.

I wonder if the next test thread will blow up....hmmmmm

Kongfrontation

As is bigger than the Adams sign up? Or even bigger than the WS irons? Sad in my opinion...

Same here bud, I have been wanting to hit those wilsons since first seeing the pics, gorgeous

*3 I saw those pics just after ordering my DI-11's, kinda made getting them anticlimactic by comparison. haha

As is bigger than the Adams sign up? Or even bigger than the WS irons? Sad in my opinion...

I would love to sign up for more testing. I really need to move south. :at-wits-end:

Just watch how many and how fast...and yes I agree...shaking my head

Kongfrontation

My Girl Karen Stupples LPGA just started playing these. She is taking these to play in The Solheim Cup

My Girl Karen Stupples LPGA just started playing these. She is taking these to play in The Solheim Cup
I saw that on twitter, TWEET TWEET! Love me some THP Birdie, need to send some bird seed down to Florida for that little guy

Oh how I love out little THP birdie!

Little guy's wings have got to be getting tired as hell!!!

Oh how I love out little THP birdie!

Little guy's wings have got to be getting tired as hell!!!

Maybe, but hopefully his voice won't so he can keep tweeting away!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Just watch how many and how fast...and yes I agree...shaking my head

Kongfrontation

If it is what a lot of people think it is, then I agree. It will blow up, quick.

If it is what a lot of people think it is, then I agree. It will blow up, quick.

Of course. A lot of people who sign up are pretty new and haven't had their eyes opened by the forum yet in terms of equipment. A casual golfer would never think of Wilson Staff as an equal to Taylormade. I used to not, but this forum changes lives.

Of course. A lot of people who sign up are pretty new and haven't had their eyes opened by the forum yet in terms of equipment. A casual golfer would never think of Wilson Staff as an equal to Taylormade. I used to not, but this forum changes lives.

Good point. Man, those Wilson Staff irons are slick.

Good point. Man, those Wilson Staff irons are slick.

Oh no doubt. And did you see my reply to your PM? Sorry to go off topoc but was just wondering.

I'm worried I don't have the skill to hit the Wilsons. But I'm willing to try.

Tapatalk

Past few pages almost make me as sad as Tony Romo:at-wits-end:

Last edited:
Family friendly, Chunky, as was just mentioned earlier in the NFL thread.

My bad dude. I should never post after watching Romo blow another game. I will edit my post:angry:

My bad dude. I should never post after watching Romo blow another game. I will edit my post:angry:

I can see how that can affect your posting abilities. Dont post angry.

Back