THP Fantasy Football Week 1 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That just means I paid my dues after my crappy a$$ team last year. By no means am I Belicheck b/c a) I would never wear hoodies like him and b) I never videotaped OEM's team practices.

FYI, last year don't mean diddly doo. Just like the NFL, it's "what have you done for me lately" and lately I'm liking my chances.

Whatever Spank. Week 1 will be over and by week 8 we will be calling you Team Chumbawumba for your one hit wonderness:starwars:

I mean Kaeding was a high draft pick this year:bulgy-eyes:

Spank was killing me for that. Freakin hate kickers:banghead:

hahahaha Spank had two guys go off and pretty much beat my team by themselves. Tolbert? That still burns like One-T excellence.

Dude, I'm definitely not expecting that every week from him. I think Minnesota's D helped. They looked like Chunky during the draft... dumbfounded and rushed.

Dude, I'm definitely not expecting that every week from him. I think Minnesota's D helped. They looked like Chunky during the draft... dumbfounded and rushed.

That dude just went off. I think he got hurt too and went out towards the end. He might have scored 100 points. Stupid FF PPR leagues. lol

That dude just went off. I think he got hurt too and went out towards the end. He might have scored 100 points. Stupid FF PPR leagues. lol

Yeah he got hurt. He got tackled all wrong and when they were working on him on the sidelines I was holding my breath. Everything seems to be ok. Just a little dinged up. I was watching the entire game and he looked more like the #1 option than Matthews.

Hakeem Nicks looks to be having a knee and wrist issue. And Spank I burst out laughing at that as I was completely clueless on draft night:act-up:

Hakeem Nicks looks to be having a knee and wrist issue. And Spank I burst out laughing at that as I was completely clueless on draft night:act-up:

Maybe if you turned on auto pick like TheLate1 you would've scored a hundy too. Although that was against Doo Doo's JV team so I'm not giving the WOPR props yet.

Maybe if you turned on auto pick like TheLate1 you would've scored a hundy too. Although that was against Doo Doo's JV team so I'm not giving the WOPR props yet.

Woodhead is throwing 45 up tonight!:bananadance:

All I need is 16 more points to tie it up, come on Brady and Gronk!

Brady to Gronk for a huge pass, called back...

Tied it up at 98-98 with Get of my Ditka. 20 points already by Brady and Gronk, still a lot of football to play!

Amazing battle going on between the Sex Panthers and the Rape Team. Like two heavyweight fighters trading blow for blow.

Amazing battle going on between the Sex Panthers and the Rape Team. Like two heavyweight fighters trading blow for blow.

This sentence has all kinds of wrong in it.

My freaking kicker misses from 48 to end the half and I am down by 1!

This sentence has all kinds of wrong in it.

Wow, Sex Panthers, Rape Team, trading blow for blow. Talk about a "loaded" sentence.

Well thinking Brady and Gronk wouldnt put up 20 was wishful thinking. Mine was over before the first half ended. Oh well, long season.

And there goes week 1.. Time to regroup

Well thinking Brady and Gronk wouldnt put up 20 was wishful thinking. Mine was over before the first half ended. Oh well, long season.

I went from down 20, to up by 26 in 3 quarters of football. I'll take that every week.

Wow, Reggie Bush gave me a scare, but I held on for a 6 point win over Tadashi in week one! I gotta regroup...don't think I can count on 20+ points from my defense every week!

Wow, Reggie Bush gave me a scare, but I held on for a 6 point win over Tadashi in week one! I gotta regroup...don't think I can count on 20+ points from my defense every week!

Who was your defense? 20+ that's crazy! That late TD from Bush was certainly nice. Not good enough for my team to defend against a 99 yard TD from Welker, but with that kind of playing how can I even be mad? That's too impressive to make me mad.

Who was your defense? 20+ that's crazy! That late TD from Bush was certainly nice. Not good enough for my team to defend against a 99 yard TD from Welker, but with that kind of playing how can I even be mad? That's too impressive to make me mad.

Bears got 21 :D

I have the 49ers D/ST......Ted Ginn Jr had a kickoff return for a TD and a punt return for a TD, 5 sacks, a interception and 2 fumble recoveries for 24 points....crazy huh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back