2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcook - I just wonder if them THP'ers are not up to something sneaky? Maybe like slide a couple of locals (LPGA players) in their little group... Hmm that is the only way they could guarantee a win however that's not a lock in itself.

And in come the tin foil hats.
OG, you are not even coming to the right course.
You should worry more about finding your way and less than about Team THP.
Team THP has already been announced OG. What you see is what you get.

yeah because no one would notice the influx of female staffers...THP is an equal opportunity hiring co. but c'mon. Well you may not notice OG because your shirt will be stuck on your head...we'll just tell you it's GG who's speaking all the time

mcook - I just wonder if them THP'ers are not up to something sneaky? Maybe like slide a couple of locals (LPGA players) in their little group... Hmm that is the only way they could guarantee a win however that's not a lock in itself.

yeah because no one would notice the influx of female staffers...THP is an equal opportunity hiring co. but c'mon. Well you may not notice OG because your shirt will be stuck on your head...we'll just tell you it's GG who's speaking all the time

Don't make me bring Ms graybush out on you staffers!

I am talking about P4B getting an overall W, but, I don't care if you win every bit of the competition you are involved in, if Team THP loses, you lose.
Overall W is a definite. JB winning every match he's in is very likely. My losing individually is possible, but won't matter since the TEAM will roll through everyone.

OG, you crack me up dude. Keep em coming buddy!

OG, you crack me up dude. Keep em coming buddy!

P4B is one of my step chillun too! Great guy for sure but he is on the wrong team for the outing. You staffers are gonna feel like the red headed step child who stole his mommas last beer. The butt whupping is going to be long and painful.

He bought a long putter shaft. :D

haha you boys are funny however I did add a little length. Got me a belly model :eek:) !

Heading to the golf course for some testing with KellyBo.....

does she know that? oh I get it, you're going to play golf instructor/student again aren't you. Just remember to yell 'Team THP!' when the testing is over....

haha you boys are funny however I did add a little length. Got me a belly model :eek:) !

If you're heading to the golf course with KellyBo the only thing you're testing is her patience OG, c'mon now buddy...we know this!

If you're heading to the golf course with KellyBo the only thing you're testing is her patience OG, c'mon now buddy...we know this!

OK...that was funny.

Awesome...now Yoccos just needs to give you your TMex handicap and you will be all set!

Curious as to what a TMex handicap is? Can anyone explain or is it an inside thing?

is it next month yet? this thread is gonna blow up when teams ae announced!

Curious as to what a TMex handicap is? Can anyone explain or is it an inside thing?

Just a funny joke...although Yoccos may tell you otherwise. Some mathematical equation to make us look better than we are. For example - my real HC is 12.1.

Well you first have to be a "selected" member of Team TMex (Yoccos) then he has to arbitrarily give you a TMex index!

No one really understands the TMex handicap or even TMex that much to be honest. He lives in the MST and speaks a language here few can comprehend.

True story about Ole Gray! OG came in to say goodbye to me this morning before he left to play golf. I got up to give him a kiss goodbye and decided to grab my camera instead. He said "Please don't tell me I have my shirt on inside/out again." We both died laughing and he thanked me for saving him from the embarrassment of showing up that way again. Same shirt too. Of course, I told him I had to let you all in on it. He gave me permission to give you guys a laugh this morning.

DSCF9904.jpg

I've got Danny.P trying to get rid of his belly. So he and I will both be ready for the competition. And OG you better look out!

Start Jim Carey voice from Cable Guy:

"Down Down Down, Ole Gray Going Down... Down Down Down, Ole Gray going Down..." :D

Good lord. So lets recap the last week of OG tales.

He couldnt figure out how to put a shirt on.
He has 43 team members somehow on a 6 person team
We have a video of him in this thread dancing in his diaper.
He does not know the name of the course we are playing at, despite playing there just 2 months ago.
And to circle back around, he still cant figure out how to put a shirt on.

This folks, is what he calls the "Tower of Power".

He does not know the name of the course we are playing at, despite playing there just 2 months ago.

He is a legend!

You left out the iPhone incident. Haha

You left out the iPhone incident. Haha

That is true....But in reality, I mean there are just so many incidents you can list right?

That is true....But in reality, I mean there are just so many incidents you can list right?

You have no idea.............LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back