What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just talked on here, watched the Zurich Classic did some searching on eBay today

Tapa Slice

THP'd, watched the Zurich Classic, window shopped online, and played some EA TW 11

I bought me a pair of alignment sticks and a new Winn Jumbo Lite grip. I just finished regripping my old Carbite putter with the grip and it feels great! Going out to the range/putting green to get some practice putting time in.

Played 18, THPed, and thought about AC and the Outing....

Went to golf galaxy to pick up a dozen balls. Funny, last years ProV1 was the cheapest tour balls that they had there. So I picked up two dozen @ $38.99.

Played a nice round today with some great friends. Wish more days could be like this.

Regripped my m9 with a SuperStroke Masters grip. Waited at a state tournament to see if someone wouldn't show as I was the first alternate. Everyone showed, so I went over to my course and walked 18. Did some on course practice during the round since I had the course pretty much to myself. Did some bunker work and took this picture after practicing 60 yard pitch shots.

Played a 3 hour front 9 and walked off.

Dan

Played 18 in crazy wind. Beautiful sunny day, no waiting at tee boxes but had to fight the wind at every shot.

Threw my purple DG Spinners into my RTX'S. Man that's one good looking wedge!ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21367280731.833115.jpg

Just tap it in...Just tap it in.

Range day for me; have a lot to work on with the swing right now.

Range/Practice time, oh yea think I got some things figured out today, will be practicing Monday, Wednesday - Friday.

Still have a lot of work to do, wasn't hitting the 3w all that well, hit the 3h awful, hit my 9i amazing, also I think I figured out some issues with my AW, and Lob wedge, I was really decelerating my club head and hitting behind the ball and thinning it or topping it.

Also tried the m3w, hmm I'll have to try it again.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I played a round and had an impromptu chipping lesson from my roommate which helped a lot.

I also hit a buddies MP30 9 iron, that was a nice feeling club.

Also hit his driver, Cleveland Launcher or something, it was okay better then the r11s.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

League play again. Had a great partner and were well matched against our opponents.

I really need to work on shots where the ball is below my feet.

Ken

THP'ed, hit some whiffle balls in the yard, and cleaned my clubs. Thinking about hitting the driving range later today.

Pondered the whereabouts of my Amp Cell Fusion shoes for testing. Probably in the back of some dirty old truck rather than on my living room floor posing for pictures for THP.

Played 36 holes and played them pretty poorly. My game is going downhill fast. :sad:

Regripped my m9 with a SuperStroke Masters grip. Waited at a state tournament to see if someone wouldn't show as I was the first alternate. Everyone showed, so I went over to my course and walked 18. Did some on course practice during the round since I had the course pretty much to myself. Did some bunker work and took this picture after practicing 60 yard pitch shots.

Let's see this beauty :D

Continued reading Five Lessons by Ben Hogan

Using HTC EVO LTE

Walked 18 and played on THP.

Thp a little and browsed the bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back