THP Tour Van - Myrtle Beach April 16th

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
very cool. I hope everyone in the MB area comes out to see the THP tour van and hit some incredibly equipment

Awesome news JB. The other blog is great also to see where THP is at!

Man, I want to be there. That sounds like an absolute blast.

Oh boy, wish I could come to this one! It'll be a great time no doubt.

Hope the THP'ers within a few hours take advantage of this! Great opportunity here.

Lots of folks in that general area. I'd love to be able to be able to see the host courses for the Morgan Cup.

AWESOME! I can’t wait to see some footage of this. I can’t wait to see the Tour Van for myself.

Everyone around MB should go check this out! You don't want to miss it! I would love to be there!

Damn, Mondays are really bad for me but I'm gonna see if theres any way I can skip class and get down there.

Oh how I wish I was near MB!

If I could take off that day I would definitely drive down, but there is no way I can do it.

Boom just took the day off! Now I need the wifey to say yes. Halfway there though

Boom just took the day off! Now I need the wifey to say yes. Halfway there though

Nice CL. We will have some uncrustables just for you on the Tour Van.

If I could take off that day I would definitely drive down, but there is no way I can do it.
Hmm... Sounds like your employees may be slacking up, you should make them work overtime that day to cover it all...

:bulgy-eyes:

I know its pretty far out, but are you planning on playing any golf at all in PA, during the week of the RV show?

I wish I could be there for this, it will be fun for sure. If you're within a few hours you owe it to yourself to make the trip

I wish this was going to be on the weekend. I will be down there over the weekend, but have to come back on Sunday. Will the Tour Van be anywhere else over the weekend?

awesome, have fun!

Man, I wish I wasnt going to Cali the following week

and now for the hard part, convincing the wife hehe

I could go with the "it's going to be a really long day at work and I won't be home till midnight" excuse. Not sure she will buy it once she sees the gas receipts though

I wish this was going to be on the weekend. I will be down there over the weekend, but have to come back on Sunday. Will the Tour Van be anywhere else over the weekend?

No, unfortunately not.

Just got in some great swag for those that are able to make it out. Some cool hats including the TaylorMade Masters hat for the first few and some other great stuff as well.

OH man i will just miss it. I will be in Myrtle Beach April 20-25...

Back