The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else see that or was it just me? Did they actually just do that? Really?!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Look like a pee wee team out there now with stupid stupid mistakes.

Tappin' from my iPad!

That sums the night up for the cowboys.

Romo isn't even ready for snaps at this point.

Oh god. Cut him now!

--
tapatalk

now that was amazing.

Almost a Boise-like hook-and-ladder. Nah not really. They're the Cowboys...

Frustrating game for Dallas fans. I still think Romo played a good game

That last pick was uncalled for though.....rookie type of mental error. He played smart pretty much all game until then.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Nice. It was a pretty entertaining game that's for sure. Great play mixed with idiotic plays, typical Dallas M.O. We'll see this script again this year....plenty.

For those not following along...

Jets-27
Cowboys-24

Good night friends

Most people would take 320 yards and 2 TDs 1 INT not a bad game.

Yeah that's looking at it as a whole. Many awful mistakes though. Fumble at the 1 yard line. Int on a potential game-winning drive. Did a lot of good, but also too much bad.

For those not following along...

Jets-27
Cowboys-24

Good night friends
Congrats on the win buddy, it was entertaining and Dallas did surprise me for a while there...but in the end no surprises, same old Tony Romo.

Would you say the INT outweighed the TDs?

Kevin

The Romo at the 1yd line outweighed everything.

--
tapatalk

Would you say the INT outweighed the TDs?

Kevin

Unfortunately yes, but that doesnt take away from the fact that he played a pretty good game. I would have loved a win, but a 3 point loss to the Jets is better than I thought we would fair. I think they take away some good things from this game for sure.

Most people would take 320 yards and 2 TDs 1 INT not a bad game.

Yes if you just look at stats it was a fine game. Well as long as the 4th quarter doesn't count. If that is the case the Cowboys are 1-0. Sweet

Once again the Cowboys snatch defeat from the jaws of victory! :banghead:

Romo, fumbles at the one...blocked punt for a TD and then a ridiculous interception at the end.

Once again the Cowboys snatch defeat from the jaws of victory! :banghead:

Romo, fumbles at the one...blocked punt for a TD and then a ridiculous interception at the end.

That about sums it up...

Yes if you just look at stats it was a fine game. Well as long as the 4th quarter doesn't count. If that is the case the Cowboys are 1-0. Sweet

And obviously I wish that was the case, but I think we take some away good things from this game would you agree? 3 points to the Jets isnt a bad game esp in New York

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back