What would you like Golfer Gal to review?

Could you review different golf shoes? Especially the new ones that look like tennis shoes

any pants that aren't super baggy and don't have pleats!

Both, please do check our home page. ALmost every single golf shoe on the market has been reviewed.
And we cover more apparel brands than just about everybody. Check out some reviews and let us know what you think.

What about the Tour Angle 144? Just started noticing this commercial in the last few days.

What about the Tour Angle 144? Just started noticing this commercial in the last few days.

+1. It looked like an interesting and simple idea that could work.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Good call Smalls - saw the commercial a bit ago and it definitely perked my ears.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Hi GG, I have two items I would like to ask you to look into. First the Nike Performance Cart bag, as it looks really interesting. Second, the THP T-Shirt from a woman's perspective. I was thinking of getting one for my wife but I wonder how comfy it would be for a woman size wise etc.

Hi GG, I have two items I would like to ask you to look into. First the Nike Performance Cart bag, as it looks really interesting. Second, the THP T-Shirt from a woman's perspective. I was thinking of getting one for my wife but I wonder how comfy it would be for a woman size wise etc.

The bag we can definitely work on. As for the shirt, I generally wear a small or XS in tops and the small fit pretty well. It was a little long in the arms but not too bad. It just depends on how your wife likes to wear her clothes.

Have you reviewed the Sun Mountain ladies golf bags? I've been looking at their cart bags. I wondered if them being an inch short then the mens bags makes a difference?

Have you reviewed the Sun Mountain ladies golf bags? I've been looking at their cart bags. I wondered if them being an inch short then the mens bags makes a difference?

I haven't but I will reach out to them today for a review if you would like.

I know my gf would love to hear your thoughts on golf shoes. I have bought her two different pairs and she isn't crazy about either.

The Nike Air Embellish has had her eye. She has a pair of footjoy now that she isn't thrilled with. I had bought her a pair of Nike's a while ago and they were really flimsy- Air Summer Light maybe?

The Nike Air Embellish has had her eye. She has a pair of footjoy now that she isn't thrilled with. I had bought her a pair of Nike's a while ago and they were really flimsy- Air Summer Light maybe?

I love the air embellish. They are way more comfortable then any FootJoy shoe I have tried. I especially like the interchangeable saddle colors.

I love the air embellish. They are way more comfortable then any FootJoy shoe I have tried. I especially like the interchangeable saddle colors.

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT SHE SAID. She saw them and was like 'ooooh I can change the saddle color'? hahahah cool. Thanks.

I haven't but I will reach out to them today for a review if you would like.

That would be awesome!!

I know GG loves the Nike's because you can mix and match. I personally love Signature Paula's from adidas but I've also considered buying the Driver Val S's for a cheaper pair. Nike and Footjoys tend to be to narrow for my feet.

That would be awesome!!

I know GG loves the Nike's because you can mix and match. I personally love Signature Paula's from adidas but I've also considered buying the Driver Val S's for a cheaper pair. Nike and Footjoys tend to be to narrow for my feet.

Thanks for the thoughts nerfny!

GG, anyway you or JB can start looking into stuff like base layers? I know they are almost never necessary in Florida, so it may be tough.

I didn't read, or even skim 200 post so this might already be covered someplace ... if so file 13 is no problem.

Have you ever given any thought to contacting firms that make push carts to see if they would be interested in participating in some forum member testing ?

Some things that come to mind would be:

Manufactures (not meant to be an exclusive list):
Sun Mountain
ClicGear
BagBoy
Callaway Golf

Styles:
3 wheel
4 wheel

Again, if this doesn't apply for whatever reason I have no problem with file 13 as I know you have a LOT OF THINGS that keep you very very busy and you and THP may not even want to get involved with this type of gear.

Thanks Cookie !!!

I'd love some reviews on good umbrellas

Back