Energy Drinks & Shots

Well I'm currently being powered by the Rockstar 2X, it's a touch sweeter than I would like (think Mtn Dew sweet) but drinkable. After 2 hours of sleep last night and one heck of a morning I'm chipper as can be. Of course I will probably crash hard after lunch.

Well I'm currently being powered by the Rockstar 2X, it's a touch sweeter than I would like (think Mtn Dew sweet) but drinkable. After 2 hours of sleep last night and one heck of a morning I'm chipper as can be. Of course I will probably crash hard after lunch.
That's why BOGO is a good deal. One for the morning, one after lunch.

Keep it simple guys... Cuban Coffee!!! A must everyday @ 3pm.

That's why BOGO is a good deal. One for the morning, one after lunch.

Ha ha my man is a genius!

Has anyone noticed if costco or sams carries the xenergy or rockstar? I wouldn't mind grabbing some bulk since it's pretty far to the circle K for me.

It's certainly good, and when paired up with the right pastry it makes a great breakfast. There's a little place down in Florida city that I stop at every time I'm down that way.

Has anyone noticed if costco or sams carries the xenergy or rockstar? I wouldn't mind grabbing some bulk since it's pretty far to the circle K for me.

It's certainly good, and when paired up with the right pastry it makes a great breakfast. There's a little place down in Florida city that I stop at every time I'm down that way.

I'm stopping by Sam's on the way home from work, I'll let you know when I get home.

I gave up cokes in July. But, I'll still have 1-2 on Saturday's, my cheat day. I've replaced it with Hydroxycut packets that mix into 16oz waters. Kind of like JB, I was looking to lose some weight and still get my caffeine fix. Tastes just like kool-aid.

21 packets for $18 at Wal-Mart. And a case of water runs about $3. I drink one at 7am, 10am and 2pm. I phased in with these, starting with 1/day for a week, 2/day for a week. Now, it's 3/day, which is the recommended max.

2011-12-20114459.jpg
[/IMG]

Not sure if it has been menioned but this is my absolute favorite of all the energy drinks. http://www.monsterenergy.com/us/en/products/rehab/... Only 10 calories with 3g of sugar per serving (2 servings per can) and is essentially an arnold palmer with energy. Non- carbonated and absolutely delicious. My wife doen't like energy drinks and actually likes this one.It also has coconut water and some other stuff that helps with dehydration as well.

I have gotten these quite a few times at the 2 for $3 deals and winn dixie has them on sale, the 4 pack is like $6 bucks i think right now. Sweet deal if you are looking to try them.

I love cuban coffee but sweating in the middle of the daywhile sitting at my desk is not the way to go

I looked at WalMart today. They had Rockstar, but no Xenergy.
I love cuban coffee but sweating in the middle of the daywhile sitting at my desk is not the way to go
Exactly.

I was out this morning, and I went to Quick Check, Wal-Mart, Exxon, and Shop-Rite. No Xenergy. So mad.

As expected after seeing that Walmart doesn't carry it, Sam's Club also does not carry it. Disappoint.

Not sure if it has been menioned but this is my absolute favorite of all the energy drinks. http://www.monsterenergy.com/us/en/products/rehab/... Only 10 calories with 3g of sugar per serving (2 servings per can) and is essentially an arnold palmer with energy. Non- carbonated and absolutely delicious. My wife doen't like energy drinks and actually likes this one.It also has coconut water and some other stuff that helps with dehydration as well.

I have gotten these quite a few times at the 2 for $3 deals and winn dixie has them on sale, the 4 pack is like $6 bucks i think right now. Sweet deal if you are looking to try them.

WORD!!!! It is just about all I buy anymore, the low sugar count plus delicious taste make it a winner for me.

I just bought two of the Xyince energy drinks, we'll see if it can live up to the hype.

I used to be horribly addicted to some of the energy drinks that have been mentioned here. While I was at university I would go through 6-10 redbulls a day just to stay awake long enough to do all my assignments. I hate to think what it did to my insides but I reckon it has a lot to do with me putting on almost 30 pounds during my 4 years there. I literally used to shake if I hadn't had a redbull for a few hours. I still have them every now and then but limit it to either redbull or coffee once a day. Managed to work off a lot of those 30 pounds in the years since uni too.

WORD!!!! It is just about all I buy anymore, the low sugar count plus delicious taste make it a winner for me.

I just bought two of the Xyince energy drinks, we'll see if it can live up to the hype.

Xyience is my second favorite, but isn't even close to rehab.

Having an ice cold Bing and thinking "dayum, this thing tastes good".

Having an ice cold Bing and thinking "dayum, this thing tastes good".

I bought one not too long ago after hearing your thoughts, my roommate drank it, that punk.

I have now tried the Cherry Rush (YUM) and Mango-Guava (just ok) Xyience drinks. They were pretty good, but Rehab remains at the top.

Red Bull and coffee both are very good energy drinks and I boost up when I take any of them. But mostly I take red bull which is much better than coffee.

I forgot to grab one yesterday and I was surprisingly calm on the course but I so missed it. Might have to Xenergies today.

Im having a Cherry Lime Xenergy right now.

Im having a Cherry Lime Xenergy right now.
No need to rub it in. :D

Pink Rockstar with me, not using the straw.

No need to rub it in. :D

Pink Rockstar with me, not using the straw.

You are amongst friends, you can be honest.
You love the straw.

You are amongst friends, you can be honest.
You love the straw.
I will not confirm nor deny straw usage.

Back