Cleveland 588 Custom Wedges

I'm kidding - sort of :)

Mine will all be the same in terms of design.

I'm thinking about going 1° strong and having 57° as my highest wedge right now. That way I have even 4° gaps from 9i and up. Probably overthinking, but why the hell shouldn't I overthink?

I love that we have shaft, grip, and bounce options out there for us.

I will go with the same design ary. I like a little uniformity in my wedges.

Sent from my forged iPad

What's funny is that I had the word "uniformity" in my head too! I'm actually trying to decide whether to put anything really "personalized" on the wedges (initials, etc.) or just get it as plain as possible with the exception of paintfill.

Man this is amazing. I was hoping they would let you go custom! Can't wait to see the designs.

What's funny is that I had the word "uniformity" in my head too! I'm actually trying to decide whether to put anything really "personalized" on the wedges (initials, etc.) or just get it as plain as possible with the exception of paintfill.

I have something pretty special in mind for my engravings.

Sent from my forged iPad

Gahhhh. Now I'm really liking that Black Pearl. How's it hold up on the sole?

It'll wear dude. I have the BP CG15s. It's a lovely wear though. Like natural.

Sent from my forged iPad

I have a 2 yr old CG11 in BP and the wear is one of the best looking things I've ever seen. I love the look of wear on the face too. I highly reccomend it.

It'll wear dude. I have the BP CG15s. It's a lovely wear though. Like natural.

Sent from my forged iPad

That's what I was hoping to hear. The BP makes the colors just pop.

I have a 2 yr old CG11 in BP and the wear is one of the best looking things I've ever seen. I love the look of wear on the face too. I highly reccomend it.

Thanks dude. I'm going to sleep on it, but I think I'm good to go.

I'm kidding - sort of :)

Mine will all be the same in terms of design.

I'm thinking about going 1° strong and having 57° as my highest wedge right now. That way I have even 4° gaps from 9i and up. Probably overthinking, but why the hell shouldn't I overthink?

I love that we have shaft, grip, and bounce options out there for us.

That's a good set-up, I like uniformity and I think the even gaps are nice.

Well my design is all set, but now I'm stuck about a 50*. I'd hate to order something and then find that a similar wedge from the irons works better for me. Don't want to feel like I wasting a club.

Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

I'm still playing my CG11s too. Love the Black Pearl. Good luck to the Morgan Cuppers on their choices. Can't wait to see them!

Well my design is all set, but now I'm stuck about a 50*. I'd hate to order something and then find that a similar wedge from the irons works better for me. Don't want to feel like I wasting a club.

Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

SW - if you think you will go with Black irons, there isn't a GW with the set, but rather the Black 48 and 52 wedge. The Mashie irons do have a 49° GW, but that's assuming it's offered.

This is awesome. I cannot wait to see the designs the Cleveland Staffers come up with!!!!!!

I am so jealous. It's awesome that you Cleveland staffers get to customize your wedges. And TC, even more special, it seems like you'll be getting some of the first ever lefty custom wedges, right?

can't wait to see them Cap'n!

Let the pondering begin.

Mine have been designed and sent in to our Morgan Cup Tour Rep.
I will keep it a secret until they arrive, but lets just say, I have a little something for everyone on there.

This is harder than I expected. I'm 97% ready to pull the trigger. If somebody would kindly say "DO IT" I can think I can make it happen.

This is harder than I expected. I'm 97% ready to pull the trigger. If somebody would kindly say "DO IT" I can think I can make it happen.

We call that Tmexing - when you are ready to pull the trigger but are second and third guessing yourself

PULL THE TRIGGER HAWK! You've known this moment was coming

Hawk, DO IT! You've been tinkering on the customization site for a month or so now, you know what you want, so DO IT.

Do it!

Got mine in earlier this morning, I went simplistic style.

I can't wait to see what everyone chooses.

DO IT Baco-Boy

DO IT!!!!!

Do it!

Got mine in earlier this morning, I went simplistic style.
I think that's the route I would have gone. Some Black Pearl, a little customized stamping, classic! Cant wait to see what you came up with Danny!

That is so awesome that you guys get custom wedges! I have messed around on the custom page before and there are some wicked possibilities. I can't wait to see how everyones wedges turn out.

Thanks guys. It's done.

Went with a fairly simple design on the Satin Finish.

50,54,58 all bent 1° strong to match up with my iron lofts. Lamkin PP grips in white with stock TC shaft. How freaking cool.

Thanks guys. It's done.

Went with a fairly simple design on the Satin Finish.

50,54,58 all bent 1° strong to match up with my iron lofts. Lamkin PP grips in white with stock TC shaft. How freaking cool.

Congrats, Hawk! Pics when they get to you, please! :banana:

Back