THP Fantasy Football Week 1 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After Week 1, Brady is on pace for 8,272 passing yards and 64 passing Touchdowns...

...wouldnt that be nice for fantasy?

What are the odds of 2 guys getting hurt & not playing. Lose by what 10 .damn AHHHHHHH!!!! So madDDDDDDD.

Holy Crap I completely forgot those TD's were ST. Damn 24 for a D/ST, that's crazy.

Yep, they still would have scored 12 points without that which is very respectable for a D/ST....but without those 2 TD's...I would have lost this week.

I had 2 guys that started ON FIRE and then fizzled....Steven Jackson had 2 carries 56 yds and a TD...got hurt
Dez Bryant had 3 catches for 70+yds and a TD,,,then cramped up

oh well, a win is a win....time to start planning for week 2

After Week 1, Brady is on pace for 8,272 passing yards and 64 passing Touchdowns...

...wouldnt that be nice for fantasy?

danggggggggggggggggggg hahaha

My ravens D got me 28 points

I heart Brady!

Sure did make my teams D look bad. An offensive highlight reel game. Henna may have become a viable fantasy backup.

Having 7 turnovers is nice for a Defense, isnt it? Impressive outing by the Ravens.

Correct.. Also a TD on one of those turnovers

I woke up to see a 3 point loss 103-100 with 50+ points on the bench. DOH! :banghead: At least my guys made it through healthy.

Congrats GG! What a great match. I feel like we were the Packers and the Saints in the season opener.

I woke up and saw Moreno did nothing and that hurt. Anyway, well done and good luck. For the rest of the season.

I feel like the Colts:banghead:

You didn't do so well buddy, at least this week. It'll turn around.

It was a weird week. Might start panicking in a few though:bulgy-eyes:

It was a weird week. Might start panicking in a few though:bulgy-eyes:

Ok dude. I'm always down to make a trade if you want to. I haven't figured out how to offer a trade yet, lol

Congrats GG! What a great match. I feel like we were the Packers and the Saints in the season opener.

I woke up and saw Moreno did nothing and that hurt. Anyway, well done and good luck. For the rest of the season.

I am beyond shocked right now, I thought for sure you were going to win with the 2 guys you had left. We had some record breaking players last night, Janikowski with a 63 yard field goal and Welker with that ridiculous 99 yard TD. In fact I think Wes Welker had the most points scored in our FF league this week with 36, that's pretty cool.

JB was asleep when I saw that field goal and I don't know how I didn't wake him up from cheering haha. I saw Moreno fumble early on and that was pretty much the end of it for him. There were more fights than points scored in that game last night, it was crazy.

You were a fierce competitor and I really did think this was a lock for you. Thanks for making week 1 a ton of fun and challenging. Good luck next week.

I am beyond shocked right now, I thought for sure you were going to win with the 2 guys you had left. We had some record breaking players last night, Janikowski with a 63 yard field goal and Welker with that ridiculous 99 yard TD. In fact I think Wes Welker had the most points scored in our FF league this week with 36, that's pretty cool.

JB was asleep when I saw that field goal and I don't know how I didn't wake him up from cheering haha. I saw Moreno fumble early on and that was pretty much the end of it for him. There were more fights than points scored in that game last night, it was crazy.

You were a fierce competitor and I really did think this was a lock for you. Thanks for making week 1 a ton of fun and challenging. Good luck next week.

You know what really sealed the deal? The Reggie Bush TD and McFadden getting knocked out of bounds on the 1/2 yard line. Man, I was devastated when he didn't punch that ball in for the TD. He's such a fun RB to watch though. My fear is that he won't get goal line touches (kind of like Reggie) and he didn't get any last night. It was a great match to start the season though, that's for sure.

You know what really sealed the deal? The Reggie Bush TD and McFadden getting knocked out of bounds on the 1/2 yard line. Man, I was devastated when he didn't punch that ball in for the TD. He's such a fun RB to watch though. My fear is that he won't get goal line touches (kind of like Reggie) and he didn't get any last night. It was a great match to start the season though, that's for sure.

I definitely got lucky with that late TD by Reggie, I did not see that one coming. I think Moreno is what killed you last night. It was unfortunate but after that fumble his night was done. You still have to smile when you see Welker's points, that still blows my mind. When it first happened I screamed Son of a B!tch, and then I just laughed and said, well damn, good for him haha.

I definitely got lucky with that late TD by Reggie, I did not see that one coming. I think Moreno is what killed you last night. It was unfortunate but after that fumble his night was done. You still have to smile when you see Welker's points, that still blows my mind. When it first happened I screamed Son of a B!tch, and then I just laughed and said, well damn, good for him haha.

Yeah, Moreno killed me, but I have to stick with him. He looked like a quitter last night. It was disappointing but in the end, it was a respectable loss, that's all you can ask for. Your RB core looks real good! Who would've thunk that CJ would be your lowest point earner? FF is weird like that. I've had Wes Welker on my squad the past 3 years and in a PPR league, he's good to have.

I woke up to see a 3 point loss 103-100 with 50+ points on the bench. DOH! :banghead: At least my guys made it through healthy.

Way to go Ford! Way to get those 3 points before you pulled your hammy again!!!.........crap....

Yeah, Moreno killed me, but I have to stick with him. He looked like a quitter last night. It was disappointing but in the end, it was a respectable loss, that's all you can ask for. Your RB core looks real good! Who would've thunk that CJ would be your lowest point earner? FF is weird like that. I've had Wes Welker on my squad the past 3 years and in a PPR league, he's good to have.

I was thinking the same thing about CJ, it's funny that my 1st round pick had some of the lowest points on my team. I am not expecting much more from him next week either playing against the Ravens D. Last night was just a nasty, sloppy game and no one played well.

I was thinking the same thing about CJ, it's funny that my 1st round pick had some of the lowest points on my team. I am not expecting much more from him next week either playing against the Ravens D. Last night was just a nasty, sloppy game and no one played well.

Too bad there's not points for holding or false starts! Last night would've been a barn burner. You want to know what I was honestly thinking last night:

Hey Denver, welcome to the John Fox era, hahaha!

Didnt Tolbert have the highest points this past week? And of course he did it against me.

Didnt Tolbert have the highest points this past week? And of course he did it against me.

^^^^you sound like me, aka Bridges 2.0 dude. I'll gladly pass the torch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back