Facebook KBS Shaft Giveaway

sharkwrestler

One bad arse Dude
Reaction score
Handicap
Fedex dropped these off yesterday afternoon.
IMG_1878.jpg

IMG_1881.jpg

Wow. Those are gorgeous. I love the white. What grips and heads will be added to them?

ARGH! When, for the love of God, will mine arrive? LOL. KBS sent me an email on Friday saying they have shipped. Very GRRRRRRRRRRR.

But, that white looks trick as hell. Congrats on your pearly whites.

Not sure what way I'll go. They are taper tipped and I had my guy at Golftec call Taylormade to see what type club heads the R-11's are and found out that they are parallel type heads. Kind of bummed out cause I think the only way to use them I would need to shim the shaft to fit. Anyone know more about this? I was really hoping to game these shafts I think they'd look cool with some black Pure THP grips.

Congrats Sharkwrestler! Which grips will you go with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ARGH! When, for the love of God, will mine arrive? LOL. KBS sent me an email on Friday saying they have shipped. Very GRRRRRRRRRRR.

But, that white looks trick as hell. Congrats on your pearly whites.

Jeff, calm down dude! Haha. Just remember they are on their way and with an extra surprise!

Jeff, calm down dude! Haha. Just remember they are on their way and with an extra surprise!

I always get nervous. Like, oh hell, did I give them the wrong address, did someone steal the box of my porch, did I wake up in some alternate universe where KBS doesn't exist. LOL. I really thought they would be sitting on my porch when I got off the course today.

I always get nervous. Like, oh hell, did I give them the wrong address, did someone steal the box of my porch, did I wake up in some alternate universe where KBS doesn't exist. LOL. I really thought they would be sitting on my porch when I got off the course today.

Ha! Yeah, I was out of town for work today and was hoping my wife would text me and say they were here but oh we'll. Tomorrow it is! Haha.

Nice shark! Mine are being fitted into the heads via brass shims. Sounds like a fairly common thing to be done. I am sure that someone with club building experience can expound on it.

It really is an easy procedure, adding the shim. Just drop them off with the club maker and he will hook you up.
Not sure what way I'll go. They are taper tipped and I had my guy at Golftec call Taylormade to see what type club heads the R-11's are and found out that they are parallel type heads. Kind of bummed out cause I think the only way to use them I would need to shim the shaft to fit. Anyone know more about this? I was really hoping to game these shafts I think they'd look cool with some black Pure THP grips.

Those are some beautiful shafts, can't wait to see the pictures after you have them installed. Congratulations again.

It really is an easy procedure, adding the shim. Just drop them off with the club maker and he will hook you up.

Nice shark! Mine are being fitted into the heads via brass shims. Sounds like a fairly common thing to be done. I am sure that someone with club building experience can expound on it.

Thanks for the heads up guys. I'd really like to get these done before the outing. Time to order up some Black THP pure grips I think that would look awesome.

Thanks for the heads up guys. I'd really like to get these done before the outing. Time to order up some Black THP pure grips I think that would look awesome.

Should definitely have done by the outing. Mine will be in the bag then (should have mine done & in my hands early next week). I am also putting the black THP grips on them - I really do like the grips and the THP logo is a big bonus! I think they will look VERY sharp.

Should definitely have done by the outing. Mine will be in the bag then (should have mine done & in my hands early next week). I am also putting the black THP grips on them - I really do like the grips and the THP logo is a big bonus! I think they will look VERY sharp.

I need to order a AW shaft as an extra to complete the set KBS sent 3~PW .

Sweeeeet!
I love the white look.

Back