SeeMore Putter Company DEMO DAY - ATLANTA, GA - Fri & Sat - BELLY Putters and MORE!

seemoreputters

SeeMore HQ
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
SeeMore Putter Company DEMO DAY - ATLANTA, GA - Fri & Sat - BELLY Putters and MORE!

Stop by at one of the two locations below. Now more than ever golfers are asking, "What is the correct putter for me?" A Certified SPi Putting Instructor on site to give you information about putting instruction and answer any other questions you might have about the putter. If you need further information or have questions, contact us at info@seemore.com.

Thinking of a BELLY putter or have questions about it. Take a look at the many offerings that we have
. If interested in a standard length we will have those as well for you to try!​

___________________________________________________________________________________

EDWIN WATTS GOLF

Friday - September 30th
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
(Piedmont location)
3150 Piedmont, NE
404-816-2166

PGA TOUR SUPERSTORE

Saturday - October 1st
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
(Roswell location)
1005 Holcomb Woods Parkway
770-640-0933

Oh man. I'd kill to live in ATL right now.

SeeMore - is this a one time thing or will you guys be doing this for other metro areas? DFW please!

If we are making requests for other demo day locations how about Raleigh/Durham area!

I wish I was in the ATL too! Been kicking the idea around of Seemore for a long time.

Sounds like a great event.

I would love to see the SeeMore road show comming to a location near me. :)

Like others have said, wish I lived near Atl.

Ole Gray why don't you go to this and let us know how it is?

How about the San Antonio or Austin area? I love your guys putters, and tell John thanks for helping me get fitted properly!

Ugggh I wish I could just up and go.

wishing I was closer to the ATL right about now....

It's great that SeeMore is getting out and doing this kind of event. One of the best lines of products that not enough people know enough about...although THP has certainly enlightened a bunch more people.

We would LOVE to do them all over!!! We will try to set one up in DFW!!! and other cities!!!
Thanks!!

Man I wish I could go!

I think OG or KB need to go and take lots of pictures!

We would LOVE to do them all over!!! We will try to set one up in DFW!!! and other cities!!!
Thanks!!
Just keep letting us know when you will be in each area! Atlanta, too far! DFW, too far!

I am soooo glad I dont live in or near Atlanta. I would however love to go to a Seemore Demo day in the NY/NJ metro area.

Thanks!!

That sounds great!!! I wish I was closer to Atlanta to go. If you have one up in the north east I'm so there!!

I just want to plug their head covers. I ordered the Pewter Dancing SeeMore Cover for the my new Si3 - Nickel. It looks sick. Great quality. Puts the finishing touches on an already outstanding product. Made it here extremely fast as well. Thanks SeeMore

You guys stop! OG just got a new belly putter and DOES NOT need a new one. Hmmmmm, maybe I need one though. How bad do you want me to go and take pictures? LOL

Seemore Putters are the Bomb. I own two Seemore's and Love them Dearly. Beautiful pieces of equipment that perform with precision!!!

Grinder

I just got an Si3 and got to try it on the course for the first time yesterday. Love it. Come north and do a demo day.

You guys stop! OG just got a new belly putter and DOES NOT need a new one. Hmmmmm, maybe I need one though. How bad do you want me to go and take pictures? LOL

I would love to see some pics from the demo!

SeeMore - is this a one time thing or will you guys be doing this for other metro areas? DFW please!

I 2nd this man's post, I'd drive 5 hours to get properly fitted by you guys in a heartbeat.

I vote for one in the Denver area!!

I would love to see some pics from the demo!

I think this is a job for SeeMoreGuy since he lives in the area! I bet he will be there.

I am just seeing this and trying to change my schedule today to make sure I make today's location. I just picked up another SeeMore last weekend and am going to be using it today or tomorrow. If you are anywhere near Atlanta and have never tried a SeeMore you owe it yourself to try one out. I have converted several friends who say they will never putt with anything else. One of the bonuses of joining the SeeMore family is outstanding customer service which is only rivaled by their craftsmanship.

SMG

Back