2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely Cookie. I am really wondering about the format too. Less than 8 months people, and it will be January before you know it, and then only 4 1/2 months.

And then February and 3 1/2 months and then March and 2 1/2 months and then April and 1 1/2 months..

allthough im excited to find out about the teams, the format for the competition is the big mystery to me

allthough im excited to find out about the teams, the format for the competition is the big mystery to me

It seems you're the only one that is in the dark about the competition side of this....it's a mystery to us all :D

Kongfrontation

It seems you're the only one that is in the dark about the competition side of this....it's a mystery to us all :D

Kongfrontation

mystery maybe wasnt the best word, should have been maybe more excited to hear about that then the teams

What you said ^^^^^
What I read out of that. "Although I'm excited to find out about the teams, I'm just scared to death that my team is going to be the laughing stock of the entire outing."
I know what you're thinking....and you're right. You should be scared.

What you said ^^^^^
What I read out of that. "Although I'm excited to find out about the teams, I'm just scared to death that my team is going to be the laughing stock of the entire outing."
I know what you're thinking....and you're right. You should be scared.

silly silly puttin4aneightonapar3, i fear no one...let alone a bunch of internet golfers

And then February and 3 1/2 months and then March and 2 1/2 months and then April and 1 1/2 months..

Easy...I was referring to the fact that with the Holidays coming, this time of year always seems to fly by. Wow, getting hammered by a lefty brother...I guess I need to get on my game.

Hi One T. You ready for another outing thats the best time eveR?

hello!

I am more readier than eveR with a Capital R

Sweet man. I miss the OneMex connection and its next stop is kicking Team THP's butt.

Fact: You are!

are you thinking we may be on a team together?

Sweet man. I miss the OneMex connection and its next stop is kicking Team THP's butt.

Fact: You are!

No merging threads Yoccos...hahaha

are you thinking we may be on a team together?

I don't about you and Yoccos, but I'm pretty sure they won't put you and I on the same team. Not after that display of awesome shot making ability that we showed last time you and I teed it up there.

I don't about you and Yoccos, but I'm pretty sure they won't put you and I on the same team. Not after that display of awesome shot making ability that we showed last time you and I teed it up there.

Get your own One T. This outing is going to be blast even though you'll be there to ruin it for me by trying to steal One T.

Get your own One T. This outing is going to be blast even though you'll be there to ruin it for me by trying to steal One T.

One T and I tore that course up. You should know, you were on the other team that folded like the Red Sox down the stretch.

And get used to it, because I'm going to ruin The Morgan Cup for you too.

uh oh, here comes the cat fight over One-T

One T and I tore that course up. You should know, you were on the other team that folded like the Red Sox down the stretch.

Lol ummmm dude I was on One T's team. Are you drunk and misreading iron lofts again?

You're going to ruin nothing because you're old news!

Ill still do a radio show with you though.

That is some serious folding!!!

guys guys, maybe we will all be on a team together. We are all pals here.

we sure did tear that course up. I hit one ball forward for the front 9 and then I got comfortable. Man was I nervous for TMC with a case of the S****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back