Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mallet putter. I think its time to try them again

One-T did you ever try the DART? I rolled it a few times and actually ordered one the other day. Should be here tomorrow

Do it. I switched from the method 001 to an odyssey 2 ball. Put a tiger shark superstroke on too. My putting has improved drastically.

If it works for you, then go for it! I went from a blade to a Classic #2 and my putting has never been better.

One-T did you ever try the DART? I rolled it a few times and actually ordered one the other day. Should be here tomorrow

I have man, I push everthing with it. I have tried it numerous times

You know where you can try one of those?
Its only like 400 miles from you...hehe

I am pondering a Pink THP custom grip for my driver to show my support for Breast Cancer Awareness...

Pondering 3 woods still. Went and hit a few tonight and the one I liked the least (Adams Speedline F11) was the one I wanted to like the most... I actually liked the Callaway Octane Tour the best. That thing is hot!!! Not going to buy yet til I hit a Nike VR Pro.

Pondering 3 woods still. Went and hit a few tonight and the one I liked the least (Adams Speedline F11) was the one I wanted to like the most... I actually liked the Callaway Octane Tour the best. That thing is hot!!! Not going to buy yet til I hit a Nike VR Pro.

The VR pro was a bomber for me, just didn't quite have enough forgiveness for me. I didn't care for the F11 at all, Octane was nice, but not my favorite. I ended up liking the 910F the most, it will most likely bind its way into my bag. All it takes is $

I am pondering the tour mashie vs. the normal mashie. Is the tour version as easy to hit??? I really liked the M3 I hit but I did pull it a bit. On a bad day I am afraid of what that will turn into. Just don't know if I need that much offset.

I am pondering a Pink THP custom grip for my driver to show my support for Breast Cancer Awareness...

Nice!! And my wife wants a whole set of them also. Hope the current ones sell well so there is a chance.

Tappin' from my iPad!

You guys don't like the F11 3wood? I really liked it at a demo day I attended. However, I was the opposite and loathed the Octane.

You guys don't like the F11 3wood? I really liked it at a demo day I attended. However, I was the opposite and loathed the Octane.

I thought it was pretty good. Didnt think it held a candle to the FL though. Longer and better dispersion with the FL for me.

I am pondering the tour mashie vs. the normal mashie. Is the tour version as easy to hit??? I really liked the M3 I hit but I did pull it a bit. On a bad day I am afraid of what that will turn into. Just don't know if I need that much offset.

I think the Tour Mashie has a smaller head than the normal version. That and offset are the difference. It really depends on your preference. I personally do not like too much offset, so if it were going in my bag it would be the Tour. Like anything else, go hit both and see what gives you the best results.

I thought it was pretty good. Didnt think it held a candle to the FL though. Longer and better dispersion with the FL for me.

Buddy of mine has the FL and absolutely nukes it!

You know where you can try one of those?
Its only like 400 miles from you...hehe

hahahaha....I hear that. I wish I could I truly do

maybe a mid-mallet Teezy?

yeah, anything other than a blade. I am typically a decent putter but I sure wasnt the other day.

I'm pondering either A) wedge shafts or B) new wedges

try it man....when I went into a putting funk (especially lag putting) I tried out a mid-mallet with a center shaft. Always was a blade guy and had never tried either option before. Now I don't think I'll ever go back to a blade again

yeah, anything other than a blade. I am typically a decent putter but I sure wasnt the other day.

try it man....when I went into a putting funk (especially lag putting) I tried out a mid-mallet with a center shaft. Always was a blade guy and had never tried either option before. Now I don't think I'll ever go back to a blade again

Si1 is the answer! Great putter.

I'm pondering either A) wedge shafts or B) new wedges

B!

Thats exactly what I want is a CS...My alignment is so much better with a CS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back