The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't decide if Detroit really has gotten that much better or KC is just really terrible.

Both perhaps?

I vote both.

It's quiet in my household at half time. I bet kmac sure is glad he has the Jets D.

:confused2:

It's all I got right now JB. The Pack are not playing well. I am trying not to drink heavily today.

I can't decide if Detroit really has gotten that much better or KC is just really terrible.

Both perhaps?
Both.

KC is plain bad right now. Detroit just goes up 20-3 with 2 seconds left in the half.

It's all I got right now JB. The Pack are not playing well. I am trying not to drink heavily today.

That Packers Defense is nasty. Not really.

It's quiet in my household at half time. I bet kmac sure is glad he has the Jets D.

With some help from the LA Jaguars O.

Very true. Also some teams are coming back to earth, such as the Bills. Also, what the heck is going on with the Bucs this year? Blount can't run the ball at all!

The Bucs were the most overrated team in the NFL last year. Every time they played a good team, they got whacked. They beat bad teams (usually by comeback fashion). This year they are playing the same football really. They have the lowest payroll in the NFL thanks in part to owners that are so cheap, it is disgusting. They are constantly signing 3rd string centers for huge 10 day deals just to qualify for certain things and then cutting them shortly after. Freeman will be a good QB and Blount may be decent, but their defense is awful and both lines are just flat out terrible.

Cassell can't even get a Hail Mary off at the end with all the time in the world to throw. He has happy feet and just wanted to run around. Throw the freakin ball. He must not have wanted to hurt his QB rating more than it already sucks.

Saw the highlight of Charles, Smalls. That don't look good. Better hope for a sprain.

Nothing that I hate more though than the thought that the Raiders have a good chance of being 2-0 after today. Blech!

Watching Pete Carrol get outcoached routinely for 2 straight weeks makes a lot of people smile.
And T Jackson is going to get his WRs killed if he keeps throwing them high.

Watching Pete Carrol get outcoached routinely for 2 straight weeks makes a lot of people smile.
And T Jackson is going to get his WRs killed if he keeps throwing them high.

I know it makes me smile. Can't stand him.

Not surprising at all, but now it's official: Dez Bryant is out for today's game.

That Packers Defense is nasty. Not really.

Yeah they're pretty soft. The 3 lineman look good. The secondary looks slow. Which is not a good combination if the team is throwing the ball on every play.

I bet Jim Mora, Jr. would like to have his head in there while they're stretching Cam Newton.

Kevin

Wow I can hardly watch the Chiefs Smalls. I thought they were going to be even better than last year, but this is hard to watch

Ill go on record today... Not a great day so far for the leagues top 2 of 3 QB's.

That's what I'm talking about.

Kevin

I see that we have a Legarrette Blount sighting as he runs into the endzone, Bucs now down 17-7.

Wow I can hardly watch the Chiefs Smalls. I thought they were going to be even better than last year, but this is hard to watch
You really thought that? I thought they would win the division this year, but only because the division sucks. I expected 8-8 at best. Now I'm not sure that's even achievable.

Last year they had the benefit of an easy schedule, and when they got in the playoffs, they were shown that they didn't belong. Hopefully they can turn it around.

It appears Woodson knows where Newton is going to throw the ball.

Kevin

Cutler misses Roy E so much.

I'm still not sure if woodson's a Hall of Famer.

Yup, KC's offense is anemic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back