Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll have to turn the air on again tomorrow and maybe Tuesday but the forecast is high 60s Wed, Thursday and Friday.

it was nice today till i got off work and decided i wanted to play 9... the sky opened up with lightning and huge rain drops

72 and sunny today, great day for a round. Couldn't have been nicer out this afternoon.

50deg and windy--smoke in the air from fires 200miles north

it was really hot and humid today and tomorrow is supposed to be cold and windy... welcome fall

Fall like weather the next couple days here

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

ok heading to Florida tomorrow

looking at forecast, 6 out of the 7 days call for 40% chance of rain.....is that normal or should I be worried?

Wet and chilly. Still gooing to try to get 36 in this weekend, haha.

Cooling off some here after breaking the record for summer heat set in 1980. I am not usually too bothered by heat but this year it was almost too much even for me.

Was gonna play today but woke up to 50 and raining. Not ready for the long pants quite yet.

It's rained off and on now for the last day and a half luckily. It was in the mid 60s yesterday, I don't think its been that cold even at night since March....last I heard is we need over 5 inches by the end of the year or there will not be any yard watering next year :(

Chance of rain todeay, pretty good chance tomorrow and on Sunday it will likely be raining most of the day. Sucks, but we need it.

rained its butt off last night and today was cool and windy
yesterday was 90 and today was 60

Today was first chance I've had lately to walk 9 after work, and . . .thunderstorms rolled in at 4 pm! ARGH!!! Need the rain, though. Only a few more weeks of daylight savings time, gotta get in some weekday golf !!

Got 36 planned for tomorrow with Da Frog. 60% chance of sunshine, as of now, and highs in the low 60's.

Got 36 planned for tomorrow with Da Frog. 60% chance of sunshine, as of now, and highs in the low 60's.

Dude we are gonna be fine! Bring your umbrella and an electric blanket... I need to get one of those little bag umbrella's you have! I should have grabbed one at Loudon's landing when we were there. They were 7 bucks cheaper!

Heading out in an hour to the links and this might be the best day in the DFW area since March!!! Can't wait!

FriscoWeather.jpg
[/IMG]

Texas is finally breaking 90 consistently and it feels great. Just sad that it is getting dark earlier. 93 tomorrow as the high for my round I believe.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Supposed to be 85 here today..maybe I can shoot the temp?

Rain Rain Go Away.... no sun in the forecast until Friday.

It's supposed to be about 80* tomorrow with about 7 mph winds. Nice. Beats Thursday when it is supposed to be really windy (15-18 mph with 28 mph gusts). Friday about 70 with 10 mph winds. No rain.

I'm hoping that if the rain holds off tomorrow I'll hit the range, but I am really eyeing Friday with an as of now ~70 and sunny forecast to get in 18 after work.

Thought I might get a round in tomorrow after work but calling for rain again. Has been raining for 3 days now. I need to play golf, and I need to play now!!!!

its been raining every day for so long i think today is gonna be arkpath only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back