The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darren Sproles was a great pickup for the Saints. Glad Brees lobbied hard for him

Little dude has always been a stud, used to give me headaches when he played for K-State.

What a great stat for the Chiefs. 40+ points given up the first two weeks.

Luck is overrated. I still think Kellen Moore is the best NFL QB in the draft next year (I know I know I hate Boise State too)...Also wth are you taking about with the seahawks? Tavaris Jackson and Whitehurst are not going to be our QBs we are definitely going to draft one.

Im curious what you see that is overrated?

Arm strength
Defense reading
Quick reads
Hot route reads

What are you calling overrated?

I would love the Seahawks to think that and draft Moore (no way to the lefty Colt Brennan clone) or Barkley. Luck is the real deal. Unless he gets hurt he'll make a team very happy drafting #1 and now with the CBA the way it is people won't be afraid to trade up for that pick.

Whoever Luck goes to is not going to have to worry about developing their QB into an NFL quarterback. The dude is amazing, if the Colts don't get him I only hope another team in the AFC South does not get him or the Colts are in trouble. The rest of the AFC South has great running backs and average QBs, I can't imagine what one of them would do if they got a QB like Luck.

I trust your judgement. I'm going to start disliking him.

These darn Panthers won't go away, and the Packers don't seem to want to put them away.

Kevin

They won't dude. I thinkk Carolina is going to be good. And soon.

We almost took that Kickoff to the 20 yard line. They must be on their way back.

What a stat.. Chiefs have scored 10 points and turned the ball over 8 times

I dont think luck sucks I think he is an amazing QB...but I really worry about some of his decisions sometimes and I know the media is backing him so hard that he is going to be put in a hard place after the draft. I will say though that Luck is better then any other QB drafted this year.

Another interesting stat for KC: 10 points; 8 turnovers on the season.

EDIT: Beaten by TH!

They won't dude. I thinkk Carolina is going to be good. And soon.

Big series by the Pack D to keep them out of end zone. Especially after losing Collins.

Kevin

ANother INT for Cassell. Ball on KC 35.

Wow do the chiefs just look bad.

I dont think luck sucks I think he is an amazing QB...but I really worry about some of his decisions sometimes and I know the media is backing him so hard that he is going to be put in a hard place after the draft. I will say though that Luck is better then any other QB drafted this year.

So now I am confused. First "Luck is overrated". I would love to hear your thoughts on what you see that is overrated. I have not formed an opinion on him as of yet. Now, you are saying he is better than anybody drafted this year and I am curious what makes you say that after this pretty darn good start by Cam Newton.

What film are you watching or seeing to determine this? Im genuinely curious here

This KC team doesn't even have any bright spots at the moment.

Big series by the Pack D to keep them out of end zone. Especially after losing Collins.

Kevin

Itd been a fun game to watch so far man.

Overrated but amazing????

They should have let Stafford get his 300 yards before they pulled him. It's not like they have a pass rush to worry about.

I strongly disagree. That is what people said about Panthers after taking Claussen too.

Great minds think alike. :clapp:

It appears McCarthy has again decided to take the Mike Sherman approach to late game play calling.

Kevin

I watched some of the Stanford game last night. I didn't really see anything to sway me one way or another. Didn't see enough to form much of a opinion of him.

Itd been a fun game to watch so far man.

Overrated but amazing????

I mean like setup to fail if that makes sense. I just am worried about what the media is going to do because tbh he isnt doing as well as he did last year and I think it is the pressure getting to him.

I mean like setup to fail if that makes sense. I just am worried about what the media is going to do because tbh he isnt doing as well as he did last year and I think it is the pressure getting to him.

Ok then

4th and goal from the 1 yard line. Think they'll go for it?

Touchdown Detroit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back