Solheim Cup 2011 [Spoilers]

Are they short of cameras so we don't get to see the later matches until the earlier are done?

Kevin

Are they short of cameras so we don't get to see the later matches until the earlier are done?

Kevin

About to get one back from Creamers match...

Tappin' from my iPad!

Back off Paula, man! lol.

I'm always amazed by how close they get the long putts.

Kevin

haha, she normally doesn't bother me, but I don't like to see people employing these tactics on the course. She'l be ok tomorrow again!

Some of these girls are absolutely deadly with the putter. I did notice a few of them misjudging putts as the conditions got worse. The greens were rolling fine and they were expecting them to slow up too much.

Nice putt Paula....wow.

Tappin' from my iPad!

You have to love Gannon and the rest of hte announcers say over and over again "shes not going to miss this". Typical

Creamer falls.

Not really the way you wanted this match to end, but a BIG point for Europe to get on the board, especially so emphatically. What a performance from Catriona Matthew at the top of the draw. That's exactly what Europe need in the singles.

Not really the way you wanted this match to end, but a BIG point for Europe to get on the board, especially so emphatically. What a performance from Catriona Matthew at the top of the draw. That's exactly what Europe need in the singles.

She is 100% Euro, no question about it...hehe

Paula goes down 6 & 5. I believe it's the worst loss is Solheim singles history. Europe up 10-8

She is 100% Euro, no question about it...hehe

haha, yeah I noticed her skinny jeans too.

That's 5 singles wins in a row for Matthew, I wasn't aware of that.

Paula goes down 6 & 5. I believe it's the worst loss is Solheim singles history. Europe up 10-8

I believe Pat Bradley was still worse (she won).

Pressel. She's tiny but tough.

Kevin

I'm sure this had already been said this morning but I just woke up and those shirts the Americans are wearing are really ugly. "Where's Waldo?" is out there playing golf.

With as bad as Lang has struggled this week, she is like a steam roller against Gal. Up 6 I believe now.

Lang putting a whipping on Gal!

Awesome to see Morgan playing great in singles.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Pressel really is impressive. She rocks those fairway woods like nobody I've seen.

Sandra Gal is going out of her way to take the heat off Paula. 6 down at the turn, jeez.

I'm sure this had already been said this morning but I just woke up and those shirts the Americans are wearing are really ugly. "Where's Waldo?" is out there playing golf.

I know, the Canadian teams shirts are SO much better looking :D

Nordqvist is about to lose one her. She kept it in the fairway bunker and is just trying to take a wedge out.

Morgan needs to run away with this and never look back. US still needs to turn a few matches around. C'mon Inkster!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Nice save by Lewis!

Kevin

Great putt by Stacy Lewis to hopefully stay just one down. Where is Wie? I have not seen any coverage of her match.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I think Lincicome is losing to a French person. American's don't lose to French people, ever! WTF girl? Get your act together.

Back