ptb3313

Reaction score
Handicap
Where is a good place to buy dri-fit pants at a good price?

anywhere really. online retailers, discount stores, etc. all depends on what you want to spend though

Do you mean the Nike pants that are called this? Or technical material pants that are moisture wicking?

Blind9 would be a good place to start.

technical material... seen a lot of manufactures selling for $60-$120

I was also wondering about how much a good pair of these might cost me. We get a bunch of wet weather in the spring, so I need a pair.

If your looking to save $$ I would visit TJ maxx, Ross or stores like them. You can also check out TGW. A good pair of tech material pants will cost you $75 and up unless you find them on sale. At least this has been my experience.

Kongfrontation

Golf locker.com has some good prices on them. I got mine there.

I seem to remember some for sale on the marketplace thread if you want to check those out.

keep your eyes open on golfsmith and deal of the day thread clearance + coupon code = i've picked up nike dri-fit pants for less than $30 / pair....

keep your eyes open on golfsmith and deal of the day thread clearance + coupon code = i've picked up nike dri-fit pants for less than $30 / pair....

30.00 is a great deal for nike dry-fit pants! I recently purchased a few pairs for 75.00 each....still worth it in my opinion but i would had e loved to pay only 30.00

I buy a lot of my golf apparel from The Golf Warehouse's sale items. Their choices can be limited at times but there's a decent amount of turnover if you check back semi-frequently.

http://www.tgw.com/customer/search2.jsp?scid=1520&CP=ILC-MENU&nvbar=MensPantsShortsOnSale

Also, Rockbottomgolf.com has some awesome deals from time to time. Only, their selection can be EXTREMELY limited. But I've been quite lucky to come away with some screaming deals.

I have been looking for a pair like this recently. Great suggestions!

Check out Izod. They have a lot of "outlet" stores and are also carried at dept stores like Macy's.

Yes it is getting that time of year again. Need to start looking for some great golf wear. Some great suggestions here. And a fantstic question.

Back