Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice outfit Jt. I will be wearing Sligo and Adidas like I always do.

I know my buddy SethO will be styling, you always are. I like Jt's outfit plans too. It won't be long now until we are in north Georgia.

Dang the young bucks are bringing the styling! I now my buddy Danny said he will be bringing a new golf bag, shoes, yada yada doo ... It will be here before ya know so I'm looking forward to meeting the newbies!

Darn, Still wish I could be make this cause I = zero style. haha. My style is whatever is on clearance and is clean.

Dang the young bucks are bringing the styling! I now my buddy Danny said he will be bringing a new golf bag, shoes, yada yada doo ... It will be here before ya know so I'm looking forward to meeting the newbies!

Darn, Still wish I could be make this cause I = zero style. haha. My style is whatever is on clearance and is clean.

haha you would fit right in with my cargo shorts and cut off overalls :eek:)!

I don't have a lot of style for my golfing. I'll probably have on my cargo shorts and a nice George brand polo. If it's too cool out (which it never is since I'm from the mountains) I may go with the pants and a Nike Pro Combat undershirt. We'll see I guess. I ended up getting a Sun Mountain Four 5 instead of the Grom, so I'm in good shape. Also just ordered a few golf balls. Can't wait to get this thing going!

Everybody should bring some warm clothes and summer type wear as you never know how the Fall days are going to be in North Georgia in October. It should be very pleasant weather with low humidity. Perfect for golfing in my opinion!

New sticks in the bag just in time to lay a whoppin on some wacky whackers. Or it'll give me an excuse to shoot 120, I'm covered either way :)

--
tapatalk

Everybody should bring some warm clothes and summer type wear as you never know how the Fall days are going to be in North Georgia in October. It should be very pleasant weather with low humidity. Perfect for golfing in my opinion!

Lots of times I go out in layers, light jacket and rain pants over shorts and short sleeves. Usually it is cool early but warms pretty good so a light shell that you can take off and stow in the bag might be just the ticket.

Fall is indeed perfect for golf, the best time of the year in my opinion.

Looking forward to meeting a bunch of folks...

Lots of times I go out in layers, light jacket and rain pants over shorts and short sleeves. Usually it is cool early but warms pretty good so a light shell that you can take off and stow in the bag might be just the ticket.

Fall is indeed perfect for golf, the best time of the year in my opinion.

Looking forward to meeting a bunch of folks...

You are a wise man my friend, I do the same an awful lot myself.

New sticks in the bag just in time to lay a whoppin on some wacky whackers. Or it'll give me an excuse to shoot 120, I'm covered either way :)

--
tapatalk

I saw where you now are rocking the stiff shafts, I am surprised that you were not already hitting them, look forward to seeing the new sticks.

SW will be hotter than a two dollar pistol with those new irons! I had a good match today with a tough little Lady who almost whupped my arse. She had me down two shots with two to go and I pulled out the win. Birdied the last hole which was sooooooo sweet. Not choking was a treat for sure..lol

--
tapatalk

Congrats on your new irons! I have new SUPER GAME IMPROVEMENT irons so I will be super improved! Get some of that! :D

Congrats on your new irons! I have new SUPER GAME IMPROVEMENT irons so I will be super improved! Get some of that! :D

Oh no, your team has 2 super improved players and we only have one. LOL

Dawg -- I think you need to give them boys a couple strokes per side just to even out the game. I mean with them hawt new clubs you got,,, those guys will be squealing like a pig stuck in a roll of hog wire before the day is out!

Dawg -- I think you need to give them boys a couple strokes per side just to even out the game. I mean with them hawt new clubs you got,,, those guys will be squealing like a pig stuck in a roll of hog wire before the day is out!

That might be about right buddy, I mean we do want to keep this thing fair, right? :D

Haha I don't want none of super improved KB, regular KB was a handful.

--
tapatalk

Haha I don't want none of super improved KB, regular KB was a handful.

--
tapatalk

Hehe..I'm a handful alright!

Yep and your one will be on vacation for two weeks in Hawaii while our two will be out getting SUPER DUPER IMPROVED!

Look what I found today.

a6890db8-2346-6e77.jpg

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Hi Seth can I get a cliff notes version?

--
tapatalk

Look what I found today.

a6890db8-2346-6e77.jpg

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Seth -- Did you buy this at the golf course or download it online?

I really need to stop reading this thread, it is making me jealous, haha.

Back