THP Fantasy Football Week 3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm up for a trade as well, looking for RB depth. However, I'm #1 in waiver priority, so I think that my team will be changing quite a bit this week after the waiver wire gets run.

the problem is in a 16 team league there ain't crap on waivers...LOL

the problem is in a 16 team league there ain't crap on waivers...LOL

I would think one would have to get lucky. I am pretty confident with my team right now, but you never know.. I may be making moves soon

Two weeks in a row now I tried to pick up a guy on waivers and two weeks in a row Chunkylover got him. That's annoying!

Who was it?

Only b/c Cam Newton throws it to him. Funny kmac, we were talking about him two days ago.

Yes we were. He's gone now. I tried for 2 guys and got 1, pretty much what I expected to happen.

CL added LaFell

Only b/c Cam Newton throws it to him. Funny kmac, we were talking about him two days ago.

Yup, he seems to be the guy opposite Steve Smith. I didn't think I had a chance of getting him but I was still hoping.

Yes we were. He's gone now. I tried for 2 guys and got 1, pretty much what I expected to happen.

I tried for 3 and only got 1 and it was the one I didn't really care about haha.

Yup, he seems to be the guy opposite Steve Smith. I didn't think I had a chance of getting him but I was still hoping.

I tried for 3 and only got 1 and it was the one I didn't really care about haha.

That is ALWAYS how it works. I always end up with the guy I put in for the night before and really didnt want. This time I wanted that Moore guy from the Raiders but ended up with the TE from the Browns. Figures.

Did you check your PM's?

Sorry Spank, didn't see this until this morning. I saw it, just looking over your team, will get back to you on that.

Yeah, it was awesome being number 16 on the waiver wire....didnt get shat

So anyone not happy with their team? I'm pretty happy...when they get more than 1 point in a week

LOL I wanted him too but arydolphin got him.

That's the only guy that I got that I wanted! I had 3 waiver claims in, only got one. Oh well.

I had 3 waiver claims too but only got 1. The one I got was a stretch but with Cassel having -6 last week I thought it couldn't hurt haha.

I had 2, got 1. Wanted Moore but didn't get him.

Also, my claim of Ronnie Brown is not going to help my RB situation.

I had 3 waiver claims too but only got 1. The one I got was a stretch but with Cassel having -6 last week I thought it couldn't hurt haha.

dude...you could have traded him in week one! hehe. I will stop bringing it up

I hate the waiver wire. I dropped Moore after drafting him for Gaffney and he goes off. Just so everyone knows, Ary didnt make a find :) I was the idiot who dropped him.

I'm gonna complain non stop in FF now.

Haha, I know. Who were you going to trade for him? I already forgot.

I did just get confirmation that Gabbert will be starting in Jax so I guess that's good.
I hope he builds some trust in Mike Thomas, stat. He's my #1 WR at the moment...

Yeah, it was awesome being number 16 on the waiver wire....didnt get shat

Sometimes it feels good to be last on the WW. Means your team is kicking butt. Got the D that I wanted but Doo Doo beat me to the kicker I wanted. Had to settle for another kicker instead.

Haha, I know. Who were you going to trade for him? I already forgot.

I did just get confirmation that Gabbert will be starting in Jax so I guess that's good.

Jason Campbell....I think.

Sometimes it feels good to be last on the WW. Means your team is kicking butt. Got the D that I wanted but Doo Doo beat me to the kicker I wanted. Had to settle for another kicker instead.

I guess so man, I have too many P's and Q's and an O

Picked up Dominik Hixon in waivers since they were saying it was a calf problem, turns out it's a torn ACL.

I hope he builds some trust in Mike Thomas, stat. He's my #1 WR at the moment...

I have him too and I have high hopes he will do well. I subbed him for Brandon Gibson last week because I didn't like his matchup against the Jets Defense. Turned out to be the right move Gibson has twice as many points.

Two weeks in a row now I tried to pick up a guy on waivers and two weeks in a row Chunkylover got him. That's annoying!

CL beat me to LaFell too GG. Worst part is, I screwed up and said something to him about it Sunday, so he went in ahead of me and grabbed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back