The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I like that place when Im downtown. Today was pulled pork day.

Nice. Pulled pork is always the way to go.

How often are you in the city? I work in Liberty place if you ever want to have lunch...

Found this interesting on Michael Collins's Twitter today...
"Nike has 0 golfers represented at the Tour Champ this week. Not saying'... just sayin'"

Found this interesting on Michael Collins's Twitter today...
"Nike has 0 golfers represented at the Tour Champ this week. Not saying'... just sayin'"

Haha that's funny

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Has anybody ever joined a virtual world or life? Like 2ndlife? I have to do research on one for my Masters class and need a start.

Has anybody ever joined a virtual world or life? Like 2ndlife? I have to do research on one for my Masters class and need a start.

Perhaps see if anyone is a WoW player in the gamer thread and see if they can help out.

Perhaps see if anyone is a WoW player in the gamer thread and see if they can help out.

The school i work at's band is using WoW music as their show piece....and play it during football games...

Random banter? Absolutely.
A WTF fact? Oh heck yes.

So, so random and weird.

I wonder if Mr. T really does/did ever play or they just paid him that much.

So, so random and weird.

I wonder if Mr. T really does/did ever play or they just paid him that much.

Hahahaha!

Med-School Residency update!

My wife also got an interview with OU-OKC, OU-Tulsa shouldn't be far behind. Benefit tot hat one would be no house selling, I'm not against moving at this point though.

What's with the lack of Canadian hospital love man?

What's with the lack of Canadian hospital love man?

Haha, that was a big negatory bud. While we do plan on some vacays up north, we wanted to move no-where in a northerly direction at this time lol

Haha, that was a big negatory bud. While we do plan on some vacays up north, we wanted to move no-where in a northerly direction at this time lol

Sad panda is sad. The breeze and I could keep you entertained up here but fair enough mate.

Sad panda is sad. The breeze and I could keep you entertained up here but fair enough mate.

Haha, unless you offer to potentially have to babysit, it's too far from fam to consider.

Rest assured though you sad panda, there WILL be a trip to our norther neighbors in the near future, it's way up on the list of places we have to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id reccomend further south.. Dallas is a great option, then you can root for the Longhorns too hehe

I keep wanting to click on the big break thread but I havent watched it. but it is so tempting

I will click on it for you since I can't watch it anyway.

I'm hungry

I don't have Golf Channel. It's in the next highest cable package, which is too much more money (according to Erica).

why cant you watch it?

I don't have Golf Channel. It's in the next highest cable package, which is too much more money (according to Erica).

How much more money can it be, like 10 bucks?

No dude. It's like $50 more a month. I think we got a deal when we signed up, so they stick it to you if you want more.

How much more money can it be, like 10 bucks?

No dude. It's like $50 more a month. I think we got a deal when we signed up, so they stick it to you if you want more.

Has any1 with a slingbox offered to give you access? I have one that my buddies use to watch my sunday ticket. If you want access, let me know.

hahaha....dang man. That sucks

I talked my wife into the Playboy channel...its for the funny jokes

I don't know what slingbox is?

She pays the bills, so I let her figure that stuff out. I suck at budgeting.

You are smooth dude. I like funny jokes too.

hahaha....dang man. That sucks

I talked my wife into the Playboy channel...its for the funny jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back