Have you ever worn or would you ever wear knickers?

Not in a million years.

I love knickers! Have never worn them... but would love to.

Do they make moisture wicking knickers? The long socks would make you hot also. Good late fall attire I guess.

I don't think I could wear them unless it was a tournament and everyone was wearing them, as much weight as I'm gaining I'd look like an Ooompa Loompa lol..

I used to wear knickers back in the late '90s when I first started playing golf. I was a big fan of Payne Stewart at the time and after his death it inspired me to golf in knickers.
I got mine from T. Barry Knickers and while they were expensive, they were of very high quality and were made in the USA, so I didnt really mind the price.

An Asian man with huge calves wearing knickers is just asking for trouble and/or a beating.

The answer is: never. ever.

To continue this conversation from the jorts thread, what say you? I am seriously contemplating buying a whole outfit to annoy my father and to probably wear to the outing.

Love the idea. I have been contemplating the same, but because I like it. There is a little group of oldtimers that play in them every weekend

Doubt it...but to annoy a family member or as a bet...hell yeah!! Lol!!!

To me, this fits in the Ricky Fowler category. Last weekend I was getting ready to head out to play a round. I had on a nice pair of shorts and shirt and my wife says, "you look nice." I said thanks, and then she said to me, "I want to see you dress like Ricky Fowler." I said, "If I had his game, I would totally dress like that. But, not having his game and dressing like that makes you look like an idiot." Same goes with knickers.

This, of course, is just my opinion. Please, I mean no offense to those who dress like that. :)

I could rock that. Looking like an idiot and playing like an idiot would come easy to me.

I can see myself trying knickers, as long as its the complete outfit with sweater and socks. I would have to have a better game than I have right now to be comfortable carrying it off though. And I would have to get used to playing alone; not sure if my sons would agree to play with me.

A cheaper alternative to knickers that might annoy your father would be ridiculously loud. Found these shorts for $15 on RockBottom, and the polo was about $20 at Dick's.

asset.php

To continue this conversation from the jorts thread, what say you? I am seriously contemplating buying a whole outfit to annoy my father and to probably wear to the outing.

How silly! Buying clothes to annoy someone.

I think they would be fun to wear once or twice

An Asian man with huge calves wearing knickers is just asking for trouble and/or a beating.

The answer is: never. ever.

I don't know how I missed this post but awesome, just awesome.

sure why not!

Spanks post is the reason there should be a knickers day at the next outing hehe

I would be all for a knicker day at the outing. These are microfiber and comes with the whole outfit.

OUTFITGWTGMFYOF.jpg

I wouldn't, but I would applaud the man who did.

Wearing knickers and gaming anything but forged blades and a 200cc or less tour issued driver...I bet that there are a few guys from other sites that would scoff at this thread. You hacks!!!

I kid, I kid.

Tempo, timing, tapping.

I would never wear knickers but I love that Payne Stewart wore them with pride.

I have not worn knickers, but I would if I could find them. I have, however, worn a kilt on multiple events to a school golf match. Kilts rule!

I'd wear 'em, but the damn things are expensive. I checked into several sites that had them, a buddy and I were going to wear them for a yearly scramble we team up for, but wow.

It's kind of cool seeing the starter at the Payne Stewart course in Branson, Mo wearing them everyday, but then again he don't have asian calves.

I'd love to but out of respect for the late Payne Stewart.... I could never. I realize that he isn't the only one to wear them.

Alex

I have never worn them, but might under the right circumstances. Why not?

Back