Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forecast by Halloween is for snow and ice already with low's in the low-20's the whole week. I'm so not ready for Summer / Fall to be over.

so i booked a flight for my mom and brother
she's having her class reunion in vegas and my brother is coming along to make sure she's okay
well i just checked the itinerary and its supposed to be nov 10 thru the nov 13th
it says nov 10 thru dec 13th
any changes/cancellations means $150 per person not including the difference in the new flight
this is turning into a frikken nightmare and im not even going on this trip
my brother wanted no part in making reservations and he's going... ugggh
ive called expedia and united and so far united has been a lil more helpful

Forecast by Halloween is for snow and ice already with low's in the low-20's the whole week. I'm so not ready for Summer / Fall to be over.

Seriously? I am just down the road from you (west of albany) and I have seen mid 40s as highs.....

My ex just texted me that she misses me and wants to see me :beat-up:

Doesn't sound like the grass was greener on the other side. Try to keep it on your terms. Good luck.

My ex just texted me that she misses me and wants to see me :beat-up:

Maybe you should just get under things one more time. hehe

She just wants to be friends...which is why this makes me angry...there was no point in texting me

She just wants to be friends...which is why this makes me angry...there was no point in texting me
Then definitely don't go! haha

Tell her "cool story bro" and dont reply anymore.

Last edited:
Maybe you should just get under things one more time. hehe

Bazinga!!

Seriously though dude use your head either way and commit to your decision. Or just be a polite azz and show her how much she missed out on.

--
tapatalk

I just got back in from what was supposed to be a short training ride with a new volunteer. Left at 9 this morning on a utv, first mistake. We had several inches of rain last weekend and early this week, 2nd mistake. I let him drive in an area where I should've been behind the wheel, 3rd mistake and we were out!

Ran into a cypress strand that was about waist deep and drowned the dang thing. Nothing like pushing dead weight uphill in the mud to get the heart racing. Waited about 3 hours until someone could get to us to tow us out.

This is the victim in question, first time I've ever found it's limit.

2009-honda-big-red-muv.jpg

My rant is wtc is a wantabe?

It will not be warm out for me to play golf in again for another 5+ months. *sigh* I'm super jealous watching them play down in Disney right now. Looks so nice there. Even you THP'ers who are still wearing shorts in your vids. *cough* Cookie and TBT *cough*

It will not be warm out for me to play golf in again for another 5+ months. *sigh* I'm super jealous watching them play down in Disney right now. Looks so nice there. Even you THP'ers who are still wearing shorts in your vids. *cough* Cookie and TBT *cough*

Dude, be happy you can play for the next 5 months! Realistically I have 2-3 weeks top of golf and then I have zero golf until I go to Orlando in April! I'd kill for cold weather golf for 5 months!

Dude, be happy you can play for the next 5 months! Realistically I have 2-3 weeks top of golf and then I have zero golf until I go to Orlando in April! I'd kill for cold weather golf for 5 months!

I can't play for the next 5 months. Maybe one more for me if I'm lucky. Then the snow comes to town.

I can't play for the next 5 months. Maybe one more for me if I'm lucky. Then the snow comes to town.
DITTO we are on browed time right now patio furniture is put away and just finishing up with yard work and a few odds and ends then hunker down for 6 months see you in spring LOL...

That sucks Damaikis. Good thing about living in alabama-- it gets relatively cold but it doesn't snow.

That sucks Damaikis. Good thing about living in alabama-- it gets relatively cold but it doesn't snow.

Anyone want to finance a trip to the south for me during my winter break? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back