Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate having these new sticks and I have to wait for morning to hit them..

We know you didn't man, everyone who has met you knows that. Duey is just firey tonight. Canadians don't have Sonic.

At least you have Timmy Ho's...wait nm still nothing compared to sonic

Haha worst feeling ever! I bet you are going to smoke JB with them soon though.

Well that is my bad, I had no idea...Don't know Duey and didn't know he worked at Sonic. If I offended him then I am truly sorry. I was just tryingto make a point about the Dbag that got into it with TC. Nothing more and nothing less.

Yes sir, 25 years worth. It was a job, I did take exception, but understand and appreciate you didn't mean anything by it. But, some of us out there work pretty damn hard in less than perfect jobs man.

Yeah I really hate having brand new, georgeous clubs! That must be terrible lol!

I usually get the Pork Tender and onion rings. Sometimes tots as well.

The onion rings are made from scratch every day. I used to be the onion ring guy when I worked there!

I don't eat fast food . Let the jokes ensue.

Good move man. I havent had fast food for over a year and honestly dont miss it.

Tap tap taparoo

I understand and there is nothing wrong with making a living my man. I am not about anyone in this world except Dbags that attack those I care about. I'm all about the hustle and making your way through life how ever you can, No excuses. Again, I'm sorry....Hopefully we can spill some drinks together at the outing if you're going to be there..

Yes sir, 25 years worth. It was a job, I did take exception, but understand and appreciate you didn't mean anything by it. But, some of us out there work pretty damn hard in less than perfect jobs man.

I don't eat fast food . Let the jokes ensue.

Sorry bro but that's sad. Fast food is AMAZING in moderation. Quite possibly one of the greatest joys on this Earth! You need to try!

I usually get the Pork Tender and onion rings. Sometimes tots as well.

The onion rings are made from scratch every day. I used to be the onion ring guy when I worked there!

I feel likegetting dress & driving 2 get some right now!!! especially with the sauce...

I understand and there is nothing wrong with making a living my man. I am not about anyone in this world except Dbags that attack those I care about. I'm all about the hustle and making your way through life how ever you can, No excuses. Again, I'm sorry....Hopefully we can spill some drinks together at the outing if you're going to be there..

I'm with you on that one, been a friend to the mountainman a long time and also take exception to such things. Yes sir, I'll be there

I wasjust trying to change the tone of the thread. Iseem to have stired up some stuff that I didn't mean to....try to redirect..

Can I Hit you R11's! I promise not 2 hurt them

Sorry bro but that's sad. Fast food is AMAZING in moderation. Quite possibly one of the greatest joys on this Earth! You need to try!

I would disagree , but that might have something to do with my wife who is probably the most amazing cook ever.

I don't eat it either and I work there.

I would disagree , but that might have something to do with my wife who is probably the most amazing cook ever.

Could be, but not even occasionally? I love an amazing home-cooked meal as much or more than the next guy, but I just think that fast food is a delicacy, that when eaten on those rare occasions, can be amazing. :D

Spork!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be, but not even occasionally? I love an amazing home-cooked meal as much or more than the next guy, but I just think that fast food is a delicacy, that when eaten on those rare occasions, can be amazing. :D

I may indulge in a mcrib every.now and then :)

I may indulge inane mcrib every.now and then :)

You dont eat fast food but ocassionally eat the worst nost disgusting fast food ever? Wow..lol

Tap tap taparoo

I may indulge inane mcrib every.now and then :)

It is supposed to come back in october :) (BTW monopoly is going to be the end of me)

You dont eat fast food but ocassionally eat the worst nost disgusting fast food ever? Wow..lol

Tap tap taparoo

Like one a year maybe?

Edit: ROFL at most disgusting fast food ever. That's pretty amusing right there. It's all crap.

I may indulge in a mcrib every.now and then :)

Good to hear! Fast food is definately an occasion (once in a while, not special) kind of thing, and what better way than with a mcrib!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back