THP Worldwide (unofficially) takes on The Home Of Golf!

the_paulo

Euro target practice
Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 0.5
You may have read that this week sees forum regular - nay, mainstay - nay, legend in waiting - the one and only, hundy of the pale variety, Thainer make that pilgrimage over the water to visit the Auld Grey Toon of St Andrews.

Anyone jealous yet? Heck, even I am. He'll be playing some of the oldest and finest courses in the world. He'll be experiencing the famous Scottish hospitality and culture. What could possibly make it better?

A round at The Old Course, perhaps? You know he wouldn't miss it.

What could make a round at the old course better? A round at the old course with Paulo! (you know it)

After that magnificent intro, that's what it boils down to. All things going to plan, Thainer and Paulo will be repping and rocking THP Worldwide on The Old Course on Monday!

Look out for a shotmaking masterclass, or something. Let us know what you'd like to see, which pics and videos would entertain you, and exactly how many times you'd like me to put Thainer off with a random shout at the top of his backswing.

Who wouldn't be excited at the prospect of meeting a legend? I'll excuse Thainer for getting a little worked up in that case. :wink:

OMG! Thainer's bound to shoot over 100 now! What a fun round of golf that'll be. Have fun lads!

That is awesome guys...please grace us with pics.

Awesome may be an understatement, and I second that there MUST be pics!

This is awesome! I would love to see multiple Hole of the Day videos!

Awesome may be an understatement, and I second that there MUST be pics!

I also support this... No pictures of such an occasion is almost grounds for banishment!!

Pictures and pints, don't hurt'em too bad Paulo

Oh man this is going to be awesome for you two. Be sure to get tons of pics for us, heck even get a Hole of the day video for each of you!

Have fun guys! Yes, PLEASE post pics as well! Loser buys the other one a pint after the round?

You guys take THP'ers getting together for casual rounds to another level!! Have fun!

what an awesome opportunity, enjoy fellas

Awesome guys! Looking forward to the pics.

John Deere Tappin...

man....That will be awesome!! You guys have fun!! Wonderful intro. Can we get videos off the first tee of intros?

man....That will be awesome!! You guys have fun!! Wonderful intro. Can we get videos off the first tee of intros?

Great idea. I'll get it on the list. Nothing like just a little added pressure on the 1st tee! :D

This is so awesome, I want a running video of the entire round with everyshot from both of you. Make it happen.

Very jealous guys! Have the greatest amount of fun and do take tons of pictures.

Jealous doesn't come close to describing my feelings about this. You boys have fun!

it took me an hour to understand that first post! haha, but have fun and i need pix!

I knew Thainer was going again, but I didn't realize it was so soon! Have a great time together guys!

Wow have a great time guys and rep THP well!

Jealous doesn't even begin to cover it! You guys are going to have a blast!!!

Insanely jealous. Have a blast, take a bunch of pictures. You have to do one on Swilcan bridge, I think that's a must.

Very, very cool and I loved the intro. I know he's a youngster, but we need to see him in a pub hanging out after the round, lol. He can have an Oduel's.

Back