Ok guys need some help

the boss

golf addict help me!!
Reaction score
Handicap
Its our first wedding anniversary next sunday and i have noooooo idea what to get her?!?!?
Please guys i need some ideas. She doesnt do jewellery as the only stuff she wears is really sentimental. Flowers have been done to death. Were stopping at the venue where we got married for a 3 course meal and the night.
So come on guys give me some ideas.

She prob needs a nice custom putter. Lol seriously maybe tickets to a show or a Musical. I took my girlfriend at the time and my parents to blue man group and dinner a couple years back. Was a great time.

Its our first wedding anniversary next sunday and i have noooooo idea what to get her?!?!?
Please guys i need some ideas. She doesnt do jewellery as the only stuff she wears is really sentimental. Flowers have been done to death. Were stopping at the venue where we got married for a 3 course meal and the night.
So come on guys give me some ideas.

A gift certificate to a spa, all ladies love to be pampered. Happy anniversary!

she got a spa day for christmas and we did the theatre thing for her birthday in october i want some thing different. something she wont expect.

Cook something fabulous. Wearing only an apron.

Kevin

Ask her to give you a few ideas on what she might like then go with one of those or a weekend away

All women love purses. Can't go wrong with Coach or Michael Kors and they have outlet stores. My wife goes crazy over this.

+1 on the purses. A word of caution: start small. Next year you will feel the need to top what you did this year. In a few years that could get really expensive. LOL.

A puppy .. I've been in your shoes before something will come up .. hot air balloon ride ???

cutepuppypictureswhiteteddybear.jpg

How about a day trip, or overnight getaway in a nice hotel

We have a new puppy lol and we are staying away Saturday night. Thanks guys

I agree with the coach purse. Or a nice putter.

Not sure what your budget is but here are a couple of ideas. If where you are staying offers it, breakfast in bed with a rose, a nice card, and a gift. Shopping, take her out and let her pick out something she would not normaly buy for herself, include the shoes.

Guess I can't be much help. Mine is a farm girl. I usually get her power tools and she loves them. She got a chainsaw and screwgun for Christmas.

Mine doesn't do jewelry or purses or shoes or clothes. She'd rather go somewhere, have a nice meal, a spa deal, etc. If you've already done the spa thing so recently, what about something like a hot air balloon ride? Or a wine tasting? Or a high tea service? Sunset boat cruise (if you're near the water - heck, I guess in England you're never more than a couple of hours from the ocean, right?) A canal cruise? Helicopter sightseeing ride?

Now we're both teachers so have summers off (anni is July 25th), but we went on a vacation. We drove down east (1600+km) and camped through 3 provinces. Was awesome. No gifts, just a nice dinner and a night at a B&B while on the vacation. Then on 2nd anni we went to NYC. Kind of starting a tradition. IDK if we can afford one this year, but hopefully.

I like these ideas! An overnight or weekend stay somewhere with a nice dinner and maybe even take her shopping for a little something she wants but wouldn't normally buy for herself (purse, shoes, jewelry, etc).

Not sure what your budget is but here are a couple of ideas. If where you are staying offers it, breakfast in bed with a rose, a nice card, and a gift. Shopping, take her out and let her pick out something she would not normally buy for herself, include the shoes.

Paper right? I got her some piece of jewelry and a journal I picked up when we were on vacation in Puerto Rico that year. The journal covers the paper part and every anniversary I write something in there. I don't have a lot of good ideas, but that one was pretty good.

I'd say, since you're staying away for the night, that's a pretty good gift for a start.

Now, depending on how long you've been together....1 year, give her a hand written love letter, telling her how special the last year is, get the bubbles in the bath and a bottle of champagne and tell her that her wish is your command that night. As long as me? Slip her a note promising that you won't touch her that night, and she can go shopping with the girls tomorrow. :D

Back