FS: Nike VR driver and VrPro 3W

NikeGolfGuy

Reaction score
Handicap
I am finally getting around to trying to offload my Nike Vr Str8-fit driver, and Nike VrPro 3 wood. i replaced the driver with an RBZ (i couldn't resist the white any longer) so this one is just collecting dust most of the time. and I'm hoping to upgrade the 3wood to the newer VRS 3wood. I'm hoping to get enough money between these two to get the one club and maybe enough for a box of balls left over ahaha. anyways on to the clubs. the 1st is a Nike Vr Str8-fit 10.5 degree driver with the stock aldila voodoo shaft. i believe the flex is regular (it was my first driver) the code on the shaft is RVR6 if that means anything. i have the wrench and original head cover for it. now the club is a little banged up. I've ad it for a little over two years and on the back of the club head the paint chipped off from club chatter or something. you can't see it at address but i thought id mention it. also theres a few scratches on the top line/crown from getting underneath the ball. (no dents or dings, just scratches)id like to get 150.00 OBO shipped. Next is the VrPro Str8-fit 15 Degree 3W, this also has the stock project x 5.5 shaft, this must have been the club banging with the driver because it has almost the same exact chips on the back of the crown. you can't seem them at address but they are there. also it has a few scratches on the crown from getting underneath. no dents or anything just scratches. I'm hoping to get 150.00 obo shipped for this club also. anyways pm me if you have any questions about condition or the pictures. thank you for checking it out.
IMG_0625.jpg
IMG_0624.jpg
IMG_0623.jpg
IMG_0622.jpg
IMG_0621.jpg
IMG_0620.jpg
IMG_0619.jpg
IMG_0618.jpg
IMG_0617.jpg
IMG_0616.jpg
IMG_0615.jpg
IMG_0614.jpg

The PGA value guide is a great tool to get a more accurate valuation of your clubs.

Mods please delete this post if it isn't appropriate. GLWS

Back