Introducing Cobra-Puma Golf

HAHA! i love COMA! from now on i will refer to cobra puma golf as coma golf. if anything it will irritate gray to death.

Coma is cool and I just had a new clothes line ask me to endorese it for the combo companies :eek:)! Cobra belt buckle with puma on the bottom side of the pants. "Growl/hiss" and you all miss :eek:)

Cobra makes golf clubs?(kidding Gray) I agree with everyone here, dont like saying it. I would prefer to say PUMA Golf over Cobra Golf. Just my preference

Maybe I should put you in my upcoing foursome in Florida and show you I can really play a better stick than the garbage can spill we had Saturday in North Ga TS weather :eek:).....

I still like Co-Ma golf. :D

My new Coma hat will come with the full Goofy Avatar at your local malls so be ready for autographs and the the lines could be miles long so bring plenty of cold beer :eek:)....

News Flash!!!!! Gray Golf signs with Coma and sweeps away the competition in the upcoming THP Folorida Fall outing putting all the competition in a deep coma with his brilliant snake/cat strike that made weak to faint :loser:

I choose not to play Cobra equipment b/c I don't find them to be a brand that offers any ingenuity whatsoever. The S3 irons are blatant Burner 2.0 clones. They come out with a Limited Edition "white" S3 driver, just to piggy back on what TM is doing. Ironically, I use to play some of their equipment, but as I demo products, I find there's lacking in almost every category that I put stock in. It's ok, I'm just one man. I won't make or break them as a company. I choose not to play their equipment. For you Puma homers out there, this has nothing to do with the attire. I don't own any PUMA gear but that doesn't mean that I won't.

I think you'd look pretty snappy in one of those flat billed caps. I bet Matty would sell you one.

I think you'd look pretty snappy in one of those flat billed caps. I bet Matty would sell you one.

hahaha, not my style. I find it funny that I can't not like a company. I think their stuff is hideous and hokey. No thanks.

Haha I just got my third Nike flat brim :)

tapatalk addict....

hahaha, not my style. I find it funny that I can't not like a company. I think their stuff is hideous and hokey. No thanks.

I thought you played S3's????

I thought you played S3's????

Some might argue it's hard to tell the difference. Again, I don't find any of their stuff appealing. At all.

Nothing wrong with disliking the offerings from a company.

I am looking forward to the ZL encore driver and see what it's like. Also curious as to what the Amp is going to be as well.

So TC can you explain in some detail exactly what it is you dont like about Cobra? Seems like a few of the member just dont understand. Please take the stage.

I am a Puma homer. Is that bad?

I'm definitely a fan of the puma gear, but the Cobra equipment? Meh. I got to play with a rental set (could've been most of my problem) earlier this summer and while they didn't overly impress me I didn't feel they were terrible. But after TC's comment about how its a knockoff of the TM 2.0s it makes a lot of sense now. I definitely didn't think about that before and the whole "Limited Edition" white driver is funny to say the least...

I'll continue to wear the Puma logo, but I highly doubt I'll be purchasing Cobra equipment in the near future.

We await TC taking the stage. Make it rain big feller.

This thread is cracking me up! Cobra Puma FTW!

Hehehe...Coma Golf "Performance that will knock your lights out"!

Tempo, timing, tapping.

I have a hard time knocking any golf OEM. Sure I used to be a Cobra lover as the clubs felt good to me. I play mostly Cleveland equipment now. Would I play Cobra again? That would depend on the next model they come out with. I love my Cleveland CG16 irons and would have a hard time gaming any other brand irons. With that said, unless Cobra did something specifically against myself (even copying another company would not justify me hating them) I could not throw digs at them or any golf company. I wish all the companies great success including Puma/Cobra for years to come. I am sure there are personal reasons for a strong dislike/hate for a golf company, however, I cannot for the life of me, find one to hate.

Last edited:
I agree OG. I play a bunch of different companies clubs and even if I don't like some (Razr X hybrid for example), I can't hate them. And Cobra's coming out with the Long Tom! Can't hate that!

Back