Can't take the waiting!

Dr.Deuss

Reaction score
Handicap
As I'm sure some of you may already know, I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new MP-69's. Placed the order Friday morning before New Year's, and was told they put them together and shipped them that day. Now all I can think about is how excited I am to get them. It's a problem really. I'm losing sleep. I look at my Callaway's with that sideways glance usually reserved for awkward break-ups. You still love each other, but both know you had a good run. They're even sleeping in the new bag I got for the Mizzy's. I'll change the sheets, no one will notice. Maybe they'll call tomorrow and say "Yes, they're in. You can come pick them up anytime." I know I'll be jumping for the phone when it rings.

I remember that feeling, when I ordered my R11's, mine were preordered, so I waited close to a month for them, it was pure toture. I experienced it again when I ordered my R11, but only had to a few days for that. Good luck with the new irons.

No way could I have waited a month! Although that's what most people have told me it usually takes from them. Thanks, I hope they work out as planned.

I went through it recently waiting for my Di11's to come from the factory as they were built to my spec. It is an agonising wait and you kinda feel bad about going out and playing with your old gear knowing it may be the last time.

Haha, that's what I've been thinking too. I played a round after I ordered the new ones, and just couldn't stay focused. Kept thinking how they didn't fit me right, and that for some reason I had to go easy with them. Thinking of doing some practice tomorrow, but probably won't even hit my irons. New year, new sticks.

Were your specs anything weird enough that they wouldn't have any on hand?

No way could I have waited a month! Although that's what most people have told me it usually takes from them. Thanks, I hope they work out as planned.

You could if you lived where I live. No golf here for another two or three months.

Hopefully they'll come in soon. I had to wait almost 4 weeks for my R-11s and when they arrived the AW was for a lefty what were they thinking @ TM. Hope this doesn't happen for you. Good luck with the new sticks.

No Snowbirding for you?

Oh man, don't get me thinking about things like that! I already called the course today asking if they got any shipments. They said 3 o'clock, so I'll call again then...Just kidding, I am somewhat of grown up. I'll wait until 4.

I feel your pain. I just went through it .

Will be going through the same thing with my new SeeMore putter. Everyone likes instant gratification.

So im not abnormal!?!? I feel the same way. Im in great anticipation waiting on my new Callaway's!

Sent from my DROIDX

Waiting for new golf gear is the worst! I hope they show up today buddy.

I look forward to hear what you think of your new irons. Let me know if you ever want to get out and play.

LOL... I bet you can't wait. Always remember that patience is a virtue and good things come to those who wait.
:D (yeah...like I'm one to talk).

Alex

Haha, I was reading about your fickle putter choices earlier.

No clubs today. *sigh* I've got a few rounds lined up this weekend and REALLY hope I get them tomorrow. Another night of dreaming ahead.

No clubs today. *sigh* I've got a few rounds lined up this weekend and REALLY hope I get them tomorrow. Another night of dreaming ahead.

The waiting is hard. I hate ordering anything. I'm sure they will be worth the wait.

This is the first time I've ever ordered any golf clubs. It's always been go in, hit it, like it, buy it. The fact that these are built for me makes the waiting a little easier to handle.

Good luck Dr. D. It is hard waiting for that beautiful long rectangular box.

Back