How Cool Is Bubba?

Not at all, but it will be especially bitter seeing the General Lee sitting outside the gates of Augusta.

I think he said before The Masters that the General Lee would not be pulling down Magnolia Lane, he does not think it appropriate, I may be wrong but that is what I thought I saw.

Naturally being a UGA fan I like Bubba, he is different and quirky but I don't find him cocky at all.

Wow, I may have hit a nerve, lol. We all have our favorites, I myself was a fan, but something in his coverage just says fake. I'm no longer a fan, ADD has zero to do with it.

Thats funny. I watched the feherty interview and liked him more. Before watching that i always thought he was a d!ck, but after i felt he was just different then most guys because of how he learned. I think to be great you got to be confident and borderline cocky. Not arrogant though. He seems cool, but I can understand why people don't like him.
+1
Tappin!

Wow, I may have hit a nerve, lol. We all have our favorites, I myself was a fan, but something in his coverage just says fake. I'm no longer a fan, ADD has zero to do with it.

I don't think bubba seems fake. Phil on the other hand always has the fake "gee golly what a day" smile. I think bubba is just a bit awkward.

Nothin' wrong with that buddy. You know what they say, different strokes for different folks.

Not at all bro, even Tiger has folks that don't like him :devil: all is good.

Bubba is fine when things are going well, but when things turn for the worst he turns into a total tool. Just my observation, I could be way off.

I might not go as far as Duey, but I'm no Bubba fan. There's something about him doesn't work for me.

Kevin

Bubba is awesome. You guys are the ones who aren't awesome. DUEY. :D

Anyone who posts a video of himself in a full banana costume standing in his pool singing or who dresses up like Santa and plays golf on his videos is both a goof ball and alright in my book. Yes his on course mood can be a little rough at times but he admits to it being a problem and says he's sorry for it and is working on it. Quit hating cuz he's awesome. He even told Letterman he was awesome. Haha.

I saw a different side of him when I volunteered every day at Muirfield last yr than we see on twitter, on the GC shows, etc. No cameras were around during the early holes of a practice round and he was nothing but surely and grumpy. I figured, ehhh maybe he had a bad day. Next day, same grumpy attitude during the practice round. Ten minutes later he is all jolly and joking around with the fans when the local columbus news cameras were around him talking to Jack Hanna.

I know he's dealt with some anger issues in the past, but the dramatic swings in personality have me thinking there is more to it. I do love his emotion and how he brings a new flavor to the game, but he's just not a guy I root for (outside Ryder Cup).

Is Bubba bipolar or something? I know somebody who is bipolar and they act a lot like he sounds to act. I know he has some problems that sometimes he can't control, and I was wondering if that was one of them.

I might not go as far as Duey, but I'm no Bubba fan. There's something about him doesn't work for me.

Kevin

Come on buddy, all the way or nothing, lol. I've made my fortune, all gone now, on knowing quirks in people and something seem's amiss.

The guy has talent, they all do. Hell, JD has more talent than most of us ever can dream of, but does he have the nature to really fit the role he sets out there to us?

Is Bubba bipolar or something? I know somebody who is bipolar and they act a lot like he sounds to act. I know he has some problems that sometimes he can't control, and I was wondering if that was one of them.

It very well may be it. I remember a tourney a few years ago when he erupted on Elk because Elk was walking toward the green 40 yards away while Bubba was about to hit. *Warning for language*

Great find ddxu, colorful, lol. I like how he keeps his feet together well on those shots.

I didn't even see this side of him.. I guess we'll see how he acts in future events..

Interesting video ddxu. Though we have different definitions of "erupting". Lol. Yeah, the bipolar person I know can easily be the happiest, most fun person to be around in the world, but he is very easy to get sad or angry. He goes through depressed or very, very angry phases. Sounds like Bubba from what I've heard here.

I think he should have took his wedge and went after Elkington, what the damn hell man? I dare that som b!tch to walk while I'm trying to hit, I don't give a shat if he's on a different hole, different golf course or a different city...walk when I'm about to wedge my ball and you're gonna get a 56 degree J40 right upside your face. Damn veterans man. :angry:

Not very at all. I appreciate the fact that he has learned the game on his own but something about him I can't stand

The Feherty episode left me undecided, but it will certainly be more interesting now to watch his play. I definitely think he got the raw end of the French press.

Too cute...and too cool !

Man that kid hit the jackpot. He's going to have a great childhood.

Personally I really like him. He is quirky and so am I so that is the attraction. Plus I think any guy who will play a pink driver is pretty cool.

I said a tap tap tappity tap

It very well may be it. I remember a tourney a few years ago when he erupted on Elk because Elk was walking toward the green 40 yards away while Bubba was about to hit. *Warning for language*

Yup. This, from the same guy who, all this season has used similar tactics on purpose. Playing with Mahan a few weeks before the Masters, he'd walk up to his ball and stand in Hunter's eye line, hands on hips waiting for him to play. Then, during the Masters, final round, turning his back on Louis and walking off the green while his partner still had a 4 footer for par.

No class, but he's fine as long as the attention is all on him.

Somehow I knew Paulo would chime in...hehe, I kid, I kid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back