Solheim Cup 2011 [Spoilers]

US getting schooled at the moment.

Few observations from the matches this morning:

Stacy Lewis is acting like a child.
Apparently the bunkers are penal, especially near the lips.
Commentator said Hedwall was built for this...some might think it's a poor choice of words.
Stacy Lewis wants her blankie.
I'm impressed with Ryan O'Toole.

Stanford and Lewis go down 6 & 5. Lewis needs an attitude adjustment. I'd bench her for the afternoon matches.

US down 3.5 to 5.5

US getting schooled at the moment.

Few observations from the matches this morning:

Stacy Lewis is acting like a child.
Apparently the bunkers are penal, especially near the lips.
Commentator said Hedwall was built for this...some might think it's a poor choice of words.
Stacy Lewis wants her blankie.
I'm impressed with Ryan O'Toole.

very impressed by her, she played very well yesterday considering its her first solheim cup she has shown few if no nerves at all

O' toole just made a huge put to put her and pressel up one. And golf channel is fin the coverage up

tapatalk addict....

Yep - that was a great putt....can't afford to lose that match. My coverage is going haywire here as well so they keep hopping to commercials. Seen more commercials than golf over the last 30 minutes.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Now its off Wtf

tapatalk addict....

These technical difficulties are ridiculous

Just came back on....was getting worried.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Good observations biggsy. I no longer like Stacey Lewis after getting up to watch this.

How wide open is this golf course?

US now down 4.5 to 6.5 with one morning match left on the course where the US is 1 up with 3 to play.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Great morning for Europe. Big win in that first match is definitely a confidence booster. A half from this last match would be awesome going into the afternoon.

Anyone else think the Euro fans were a little subdued this morning? I'm hoping their hangovers fade for this afternoon, we need that support.

Great shot by Paula on 17!

The fans are a bit more quiet than yesterday morning. Venture to say that the first and last day of the event will be the loudest.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Wow. Now that is how to do it by the US. Amazing shot by Paula and Christie keeps her nerve to can it! Struggling for the half after that body blow.

I wish I was in Europe.

The US Captain is effin nuts!

Nice bird on 17. US 1 up going into final hole. Need the full point to be down just 1.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Lewis gets back out in the afternoon, surprised. I'm not too sure about the fourball pairings for this afternoon. Creamer and Lincicome could be a good pair to have out last for the US.

I wish I was in Europe.

The US Captain is effin nuts!

Talking about Lewis & O'Toole in afternoon match?

Tappin' from my iPad!

Wow Lewis gets back out there? Let's just enable the spoiled brat who clearly can't handle this.

Hope Jones knows more than me.

That putt by Kerr on 17 was clutchorific! Big point at stake for the US.

Here's an opening for Europe. After that 2nd, I think a par takes this hole!

Surely Lewis got a talking to before being let back out there? Crazy stuff. That attitude could spoil the team.

Kerr not very clutch on that approach to 18 and Europe sticks it to 25'

That's a great bunker shot by Paula. They have a good look at par. Now Catriona needs to make sure this puts the pressure on. Difficult putt!

Great bunker shot....not a gimme par after that putt for Europe.

Tappin' from my iPad!

3 foot putt for the half game. this is BIG for Europe.

All US had to do was play for a solid par. Give 1/2 point away with a bogey on 18. Dumb...

Tappin' from my iPad!

That hurt losing that half point. Great putt by Munoz on 18 to seal the halve.

Come on US, don't let this get away from you.

Back