Myrtle Beach/ Morgan Cup 2.0

bump n run

Habitual Pin Seeker
Reaction score
Handicap
Just wanted to say the Morgan Cup looks like it will be AWESOME. I will actually be in Myrtle Beach from July 10th through early August so I plan on coming down to the course and meeting some of you if that will be allowed. I know that it will be pretty busy, but it would be a great way for me to get more involved in the forum. Also, if anyone is staying longer than just the weekend or is local to Myrtle Beach it would be cool if we could get up and play a round or two.

Contact GolferGal via PM and she can give you the details on how to be a part of it. Always looking for volunteers to come out and help with cameras, scoring and everything else.

Nice to hear you'll be in the area. I hope you end up coming out for it. Get to meet some great people.

Looking forward to meeting you. I know we will be playing some practice rounds the days leading up to the event and I am sure you could join in.

Dude it's awesome that you want to get more involved. Some of us will be playing practice rounds midweek you'd be more than welcome to fall in

I will definitely come down and help out and the practice rounds sound great. Also if any of you have a chance there is a Callaway Performance Center at the Barefoot Resort in North Myrtle. It would probably be a pretty cool experience and since they are helping to sponsor the Morgan Cup 2.0 you may get to go anyway.

Hope you can make it out..I know there will be practice rounds on Wednesday and Thursday...hope to see you there.

Good to hear BnR, looking forward to meeting you

Jealous! Wish I could be a part of the experience as well.. Will be rootin for my home town boy!

I am happy to see you excited about this bump n run and really looking forward to meeting you in a few months!

You are supporting Team Hackers, right? :D

Just kidding - ecstatic to have you involved regardless of which team you end up rooting for!

I am happy to see you excited about this bump n run and really looking forward to meeting you in a few months!

You are supporting Team Hackers, right? :D

Just kidding - ecstatic to have you involved regardless of which team you end up rooting for!

Well that will be a tough one but I have to pull for someone so I have to be making my mind up pretty soon. Also did any of you have to pay for the practice rounds and if so how much was it?

Awesome to hear man!!! Can't wait to meet you!!!

Is this in myrtle beach every year?

This is the second year of the event. Last year it was held in Orlando Florida.

No. This is only the 2nd time The Morgan Cup has happened. Last year it was at Reunion Resort in Orlando, FL.

Ok thanks... I hope to make it next year. Sounds like such a great time.

I also, would love to get more involved in the forum, meeting everyone, possibly getting into the morgan cup next year, testing gear, etc. don't really know how to get on the 'inside' as it seems alot of people are...but, if i can put my name on a list JB, please do!!
-Paul G

I also, would love to get more involved in the forum, meeting everyone, possibly getting into the morgan cup next year, testing gear, etc. don't really know how to get on the 'inside' as it seems alot of people are...but, if i can put my name on a list JB, please do!!
-Paul G

the best way to get involved in everything you mentioned is to stay active

Back