The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a horrible throw.. I feel so bad for KC fans. Oh Well maybe youll get "Luck"y in the draft

whew...much closer than it should have been. Well done on the pick. Freaked out b/c the NFL website said SD had made the 4th and 1, then I go back and it says KC has the ball! Over now, so stress over. Whom to pick next week? No NE/GB/SD. Buffalo, NO, ATL, Pit, Phi? 1st week of a hard choice I think.

But as you saw, the Chiefs didn't deserve to win it either.

Yeah but after losing Charles the season was pretty much toast (not that there was much hope before). SD has and will be the odds on favorite to win the west. After today, and it hurts me to say this... Oakland looks like they're up there. *gag* *puke*

What is Rodgers doing? Why not just slide down. Keeps the clock running and Bears only had 1 timeout.

What a horrible throw.. I feel so bad for KC fans. Oh Well maybe youll get "Luck"y in the draft

Not gonna happen if there's a certain someone coming to town to replace Haley if he gets canned.

What is Rodgers doing? Why not just slide down. Keeps the clock running and Bears only had 1 timeout.

It was like earlier when on the 1 yard line at the end and the Bills didn't just kneel; Fitz tried to step forward and toward the middle, then almost fumbled the game away.

Yeah but after losing Charles the season was pretty much toast (not that there was much hope before). SD has and will be the odds on favorite to win the west. After today, and it hurts me to say this... Oakland looks like they're up there. *gag* *puke*

Yeah I hope SD can pull out the division. I will choke if Denver or Oakland take it.

And Jay Cutler....You still stink! Packers send 2 extra guys and instead of throwing, he holds on to it and takes a sack. Its the same song different dance. Been doing the exact same thing since college.

Yeah I hope SD can pull out the division. I will choke if Denver or Oakland take it.

I would do cart wheels if this happens since I'm orange crush all the way but realistically speaking there's a better chance that I shoot 65 than that happening. I hate to admit it but Oakland looks pretty decent. They'd be 3-0 if they didn't blow the game in Buffalo.

Helluva fake play by Hester. Too bad there was an unneeded holding penalty on that punt return.

Wow!! did anyone see that punt fake in the Chicago game? Wow what a play!! Faked out everyone. Yet a ghost held someone for a penalty. Crazy refs.

Helluva fake play by Hester. Too bad there was an unneeded holding penalty on that punt return.

One of the absolute best designed plays I have seen on special teams. If I was still coordinating special teams, that would be in next week (and I HATE coaches that copy stuff they see on TV!)

Micheal Vick says he's being beat up and the refs aren't calling penalties.

Kevin

Kevin

Good to see the whiny ass come out already.

Poor me, poor me.

How about that dream team!!! Overrated. Fragile QB. Bad defense. They might be the worst team in the NFC east.

How about that dream team!!! Overrated. Fragile QB. Bad defense. They might be the worst team in the NFC east.

Hehehehe. I think you might be right.

Kevin

Kevin

Awwww, poor Mike Vick. Does he want sympathy? He's not getting it from me.

Awwww, poor Mike Vick. Does he want sympathy? He's not getting it from me.

Maybe a puppy will make him smile....Wait...Whoops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back