Solheim Cup 2011 [Spoilers]

Pettersen has played better golf than Wie in the first 2 days of the Cup. Wie didnt exactly hit a great wedge from the fairway on 18 on Fri.

I guess I don't understand why that equates to "should be losing"

Pettersen with a great shot into 18. O'Toole has to just not lose 18.

Tappin' from my iPad!

And Wie repeats the same messup from the 18th fairway again.

Not a good shot by Wie....too close for comfort now.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Wie is too amped it looked like. Bombed one long. This is one heck of a match.

All on O'Toole now.

Wie did the same on Fri. Hit a great drive in the 18th fairway only to screwup her approach shot. Still give Wie credit for hanging in there as long as she has.

Ugh. Wie needed to hit a better shot than that. And now O'Toole needs to come up big in the clutch.

Wie with a good bunker shot.

A lot of good matches today

And Munoz sticks one on 17.....great shot. This is one heck of a day of golf so far!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Wow. Munoz with an amazing shot on 17.

BIG shot by Munoz, holy crap.

If the Euros win, Rosie will have to answer why she didn't rest Kerr (over Kerr's objections) knowing that Kerr had a sore right wrist.

And Peterson with the win. Big hole by her. Birdies on the last 3...

Pettersen earned that match - well played.

Tappin' from my iPad!

and that's how quickly things change in these events

Stanford needs to get a half pt and O'Toole needs to win her match for the US to retain the Cup.

The Euros are really stepping it up late. Lets's see if the Americans can match.

If the Euros win, Rosie will have to answer why she didn't rest Kerr (over Kerr's objections) knowing that Kerr had a sore right wrist.

You might want to read the latest reports. While naysayers will say that, Christie herself has said she told Rosie she was fine.
And the naysayers already questioned her Ryan O. pick and she has shown how great that one was.

If the Euros win either of the 2 remaining matches, they win the Cup. Euros need just 1 pt to win.

Munoz clutch. And O'Toole flies it.

Uh oh....this is not looking good at all. Euros are finishing very strong.

Tappin' from my iPad!

US seems to be crumbling down the stretch and Europe is hitting the great shots.

Suzann Petterson showing the smiles and emotion. I have not seen that since GG interviewed her in January.

Back