Hello from Paisley, Scotland

Breen

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello all.

I found this forum tonight so I thought I'd see what it is all about.

I'm a relatively new golfer and I'm a member of an excellent private course, a moorland course, that sits on the hillside above my home town of Paisley. My handicap is currently 27 however that is more due to my disastrous medal performances as i'm more than capable of shooting mid 80's without a scorecard in my hand...I'm sure many of you suffer the same fate.

So my PGA Pro sold me a Ping K15 driver and told me I couldn't slice it...I proved him wrong!!

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP, you found the right site to help you improve at golf.

Welcome to THP!

Thanks for the welcome guys!!

We played a mock Ryder Cup as a season end event today at my club, the USA won by 1 point. I had to don a red shirt and listen to my dad, current club captain and USA captain for the day, deliver a speech with a fake and terrible American accent. A real good day although we lost our football match 2&1.

welcome!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome...I am new here also, and it seems like a good place to hang.

Welcome to THP.

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP !

Hello all.

I found this forum tonight so I thought I'd see what it is all about.

I'm a relatively new golfer and I'm a member of an excellent private course, a moorland course, that sits on the hillside above my home town of Paisley. My handicap is currently 27 however that is more due to my disastrous medal performances as i'm more than capable of shooting mid 80's without a scorecard in my hand...I'm sure many of you suffer the same fate.

So my PGA Pro sold me a Ping K15 driver and told me I couldn't slice it...I proved him wrong!!

Welcome to THP! I'm relatively new here as well, and it is a great place to find some advice, some equipment, or some entertainment. I was in the UK from 2009 to 2010, and I managed to make it up to Scotland a couple times. The first time we went to Kirkudbright, my family's ancestral home (I have a short explanation on my blog). The next time we went up to St. Andrews and I got to play Eden and the New Course over the course of a week. Both places had some of the most beautiful scenery I've ever seen. I hope to go back some time next year.

Thanks for the welcome guys!!

We played a mock Ryder Cup as a season end event today at my club, the USA won by 1 point. I had to don a red shirt and listen to my dad, current club captain and USA captain for the day, deliver a speech with a fake and terrible American accent. A real good day although we lost our football match 2&1.
Sounds like fun! Welcome to THP.

Welcome to a fellow Scotsman, im from deepest darkest Lanarkshire.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome mate.

Haha, tell me about it!

Back